Avengers Assemble

Aaron and Thor were making their way to the lower levels when the former heard what happened.

Fury: (on comms) Hill!

Hill: (on comms) External detonation. Number 3 engine is down. Can they get it running? Talk to me.

S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent: (on comms) Turbine looks mostly intact, but it's impossible to get out there to make repairs while we're in the air.

Hill: (on comms) We lose one more engine, we won't be. Somebody's gotta get outside and patch that engine.

Fury: (on comms) Stark, you copy that?

Tony: (on comms) I'm on it. Kid, you coming?

Aaron: I can't. Banner's about to Hulk out any minute now. Thor and I are headed to the lower levels to deal with that.

Fury: (on comms) Coulson, initiate defensive lockdown in the detention section then get to the armoury. Romanoff?

Natasha: (on comms) We're okay.

Aaron: Nat, can you move?

Natasha: (on comms) I'm stuck.

Aaron: How's Banner?

Natasha: (on comms) ...Not good.

Aaron: Try to calm him down, we're coming to you. (to Thor) Come on!

Aaron and Thor have made it to the lower levels when they heard a loud roar followed by gunshots. They looked at each other and they knew it was the Hulk, and that he was after Natasha.

They ran towards the noise and found Natasha on the ground and the Hulk about to strike her.

Thor flew towards the Hulk and tackled him through the wall into the hangar bay, while Aaron ran to Natasha to check on her.

Aaron: You okay?

Natasha: (nods)

They heard growling coming from the hole Hulk and Thor made.

Aaron: I have to deal with that.

Natasha: No, don't. It's too dangerous.

Aaron: I'll be fine.

He gets and and walks through the hole.

Aaron: (under his breath) Hopefully.

Hulk, Thor, and Aaron were circling around each other, waiting for one on them to make the first move.

Hulk swung at Thor, but he evades and responds with an uppercut.

Aaron speeds to Hulk and delivers a right hook that staggers him for a few seconds.

Thor punches Hulk in the ribs. The beast retaliates by swatting Thor into the ground. He goes to pound him with his fist, but Thor blocks him with his forearm.

Thor: (straining) We are not your enemies, Banner. Try to think!

Hulk uses his free hand to punch Thor away.

Aaron uses his speed to deliver multiple fast punches to the Hulk's face.