Storming The Castle

Sokovia
2015

Alarms blared around the woods as the Avengers stormed a HYDRA base in Sokovia.

Natasha was driving a 4x4 with Clint in the back firing arrows at any HYDRA soldier he sees and Bobbi, with her batons connected to form a bo staff, taking out anyone that flew too close.

Tony flew by them and took out a few soldiers.

Another 4x4 with a high-tech railgun drove up to Natasha and Clint, but Thor took it out before flying to a watchtower and taking out the soldiers there.

Three soldiers with jetpacks were flying next to Natasha and Clint, but Aaron sped in and grabbed one and threw him at another and throws a lightning bolt at the third.

Steve rode in a motorcycle and dragged a soldier by his feet and threw him at a tree before throwing his shield at several soldiers and catches it.

Thor and Tony team up to take out a tank, and Hulk grabbed it and tossed it away.

The eight Avengers approached a barrier. Natasha, Clint, and Bobbi bailed the 4x4. Steve jumped over it with his bike, and the rest flew over it.

Tony flew up to the base and fired a repulsor shot at it, but a force field appeared and blocked it

Tony: (on comms) SHIT!

Steve: (on comms) Language! JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?

JARVIS: The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield

JARVIS: The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken.

Aaron used his speed to neutralize several HYDRA soldiers.

Aaron: (into his comms) Loki's scepter's gotta be here. Strucker wouldn't be able to mount those defenses without it.

Thor: (on comms) At long last.

Natasha: (on comms) "At long last" is lasting a little long, boys!