I Love You 3000

Rocket was shooting at a Leviathan that was flying at him. Rocket covered himself, but the Leviathan turned to dust just before it ate him.

Thanos's army was disappearing.

Steve looked around and smiles in relief, but then he looked at a certain direction, and his smile faded quickly, realizing what had actually happened.

Meanwhile

Thanos was looking around in shock as ALL of his forces disintegrated into nothing.

He felt himself fade away as he sat down and embraced death like an old friend as he vanished.

Thanos is now no more.

Meanwhile

Tony, weak and with his right side completely scorched, sat down on the floor and leaned against a piece of rubble.

Rhodey landed in front of Tony and retracted his helmet as he checked on Tony. He started shedding tears, knowing what's about to happen.

Peter swung in and saw Tony.

Peter: Mr. Stark?

Rhodey backed away as Peter knelt down in front of Tony.

Peter: (tearfully) Hey. Mr. Stark, can you hear me? It's Peter...We won, Mr. Stark...We won, Mr. Stark...We won, you did it, sir.

Gwen swung in and pulled Peter away as he cried into her shoulder.

Aaron walked up to Tony and knelt down in front of him with tears in his eyes.

Aaron carefully put his right hand on Tony's left shoulder.

Aaron: (tearfully) Tony...

Tony smiled softly when he heard that. That was the first time Aaron referred to him by his first name in 7 years.

Aaron didn't want Tony to die thinking he's resented him. He didn't deserve it, especially after what he did.

So Aaron said 3 words. 3 simple words that Aaron meant with all his heart, and that would forever put Tony's soul in peace.

Aaron: (tearfully) I forgive you.

Tony smiled softly, and so did Aaron as he got up and let Pepper kneel down to him.

Pepper: Hey.

Tony: (weakly) Hey, Pep...

Pepper put her hand on Tony's arc reactor, and he hit his hand over hers.

Pepper: FRIDAY?

FRIDAY: Life functions critical.

Pepper started to shed tears, but tried to hold them back for Tony's back.