The Battle Of Earth

The Battle of Earth has begun.

The two sides clash for the fate of the universe.

Scott punched a Leviathan.

Korg and Drax teamed up to kill a large ape-like creature.

Tony and Pepper team up to take out as may enemy aircrafts as they can.

Steve (with Mjölnir) and Thor (with Stormbreaker) threw their weapons and called them back, but they ended up calling each other's weapons.

Thor: No, no, give me that. You have the little one.

Steve tossed Stormbreaker to Thor, who tossed Mjölnir to Steve, as the two kept fighting.

Aaron and Pietro were speeding across the battlefield, taking out as many of Thanos's army as they could.

Tony sliced some aliens with his laser, but he was knocked back by Cull Obsidian. Cull was about to stab Tony, but he was pulled back by Peter Parker with a web. Cull fell to the ground, only to be crushed by Scott.

Peter retracted his mask as he went to help Tony get up to his feet.

Peter: Hey! Holy cow! You will not believe what's been going on. You remember when we were in space? And I got all dusty? And I must've passed out, because I woke up and you were gone, but Doctor Strange was there, right? And he was like "it's been 5 years, come on, they need us." And then he started doing the yellow sparking thing that he does all the time...

He was interrupted from his rambling when Tony suddenly hugged him, surprising the teen before he hugged back.

Peter: Huh, this is nice.

Meanwhile

Aaron was speeding around and stopped to see where he was going next. Unfortunately, a Chitauri tackled him to the ground as soon as he stopped.

Suddenly, a baton hit the Chitauri in the head as Bobbi Spartan kicked it in the face, knocking it out.

Bobbi: You okay?

Aaron got up and stared at Bobbi in disbelief.

Bobbi: (confused) Uhh, Aaron, what's wr-

She was interrupted when Aaron suddenly pulled her into a deep kiss, surprising Bobbi before she kissed him back.

Aaron: I missed you so much.

Bobbi: (chuckles) I missed you, too.

They saw several Outriders heading straight for them. Suddenly, Gwen jumped in and dealt with some of them, while Jimmy shot the rest with his repulsors.

Bobbi: (shocked) Jimmy?

Jimmy pulls up his visor and his eyes widen when he sees Bobbi.

Jimmy: Bobbi? You're back!