Prison Break

Natasha, Aaron, and Yelena have taken a car and drove.

True to his word, Aaron was driving as Yelena called shotgun and sat in the passenger seat, leaving Natasha to sit in the backseat.

While they were on the road, Yelena decided to show off her vest.

Yelena: You know, this is the first piece of clothing I've ever bought for myself.

Aaron: That?

Yelena: Yeah, you don't like it?

Aaron: Is that a...an army surplus or something?

Yelena: Okay, it has a lot of pockets. But I use them all the time, and I made some of my own modifications...ugh, whatever.

Natasha: (chuckles)

Yelena: Shut up, the point is I've never...I've never had control over my own life before, and now I do. I want to do things.

Natasha and Aaron looked at Yelena

Natasha: I like your vest.

Yelena: I knew it! I knew you did! It's so cool, right?

Aaron: Yeah, it is.

Yelena: And you could put so much stuff in there, you wouldn't even know.

Aaron: (chuckles) I might have to add sone more pockets in my suit. All I got is two small ones.

Yelena: (chuckles) I really don't know where the Red Room is, though. I'm sorry.

Natasha: We know. But I think I know someone who does.

Yelena: Yeah? Who?

Natasha: We're gonna need a jet.

Aaron nods before continuing to drive.

Timeskip

The next morning, Aaron, Natasha, and Yelena arrived at the meeting point where Mason would have their jet...

Except he brought a rusty helicopter.

Natasha: I said we needed a jet.

Mason: Yeah, you know what you didn't give me? Time, or money. I'm not made of jets.

Yelena: I thought you were supposed to be the best, like a real pro.

Mason: Oh, I beg your pardon, tsarina, was the free flat and lifetime supply of Kissel not to your liking?

Yelena: Ha.