Mind Games

Everyone was in the lab, assessing the damage Ultron caused. Turns out, during the fight, one of the Iron Legion sentries took Loki's scepter.

Thor went to track the Legionnaire down, Bruce and Natasha went to figure out if Ultron escaped, and if so, how.

Aaron spent the entire time glaring angrily at Tony and Bruce and tried his hardest not to knock both of their heads together in super-speed a hundred times.

Bruce: All our work is gone. Ultron cleared out, used the Internet as an escape hatch.

Steve: Ultron.

Natasha: He's been in everything. Files, surveillance...

Bobbi: Probably knows more about us than we know about each other.

Rhodey: He's in your files, he's in the Internet...what if he decides to access something a little more exciting?

Hill: Nuclear codes.

Rhodey: Nuclear codes...

Aaron glared at Tony even harder as Tony was staring at a destroyed Legionnaire the whole time.

Rhodey: Look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can.

Natasha: (confused) Nukes? He said he wanted us dead.

Steve: He didn't say "dead", he said "extinct".

Clint: He also said he killed somebody.

Bobbi: Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but there was nobody else besides us in the building.

Tony: Yes, there was.

He summons a hologram of JARVIS, but it was destroyed and fragmented with hints if blue surrounding it.

(A/N: Aaron is standing next to Steve, away from Tony and Bruce)

Aaron: (shocked) Oh, god...

Bruce: (shocked and confused) What?

They all stared at the hologram in shock and confusion.

Bruce: This is insane...

Steve: JARVIS was the first line of defense. He would've shut Ultron down, it makes sense.

Aaron: No, Ultron could've assimilated JARVIS. This isn't strategy, this is...this is...

Bruce: Rage.

Aaron: Yeah, rage.

Suddenly, Thor came into the lab and grabbed Tony by the neck and held him up as he strangled him.

Bobbi: Whoa, whoa, whoa!

Clint: It's going around.

Tony: (while choking) (to Thor) Come on, use your words, buddy