Trouble In Seoul

Malibu, California

Mia O'Connor was at home, cooking dinner for herself. She was waiting for the timer to end so that she was take the food out of the oven.

The timer pinged, and Mia got up and went to the kitchen. She put on a pair of oven mitts, opened the oven, and took the food out of it.

She placed it on the counter and turned around, only to be met by three Ultron bots, with one of their eyes being red. Mia was about to scream when the red-eyed bot spoke.

Ultron: Scream, and everyone in this neighborhood dies.

Mia closes her mouth while still in shock.

Ultron: Hello, Mrs. O'Connor. Pleasure to meet you in person.

Mia: (shocked) W-What are you?

Ultron: Someone who's willing to make the world a better place, you can call me Ultron.

Mia was still in shock while Ultron kept speaking.

Ultron: You see, the world is a troublesome one, and it's my mission to make it less so. But, as usual, some people would attempt to stop me, including the Avengers...including your son.

Mia: Is that why you're here? To kill me?

Ultron: No! No, no, no. That's too barbaric, even for my taste. I'm here because your son need to be educated. So this is how this'll go: You're gonna come with me, and you won't make a fuss about it. Otherwise...

The two Ultron bots' arms transform into blasters and aim them at Mia, causing her to whimper in fear.

Ultron: We can do this the easy way, or we can do it the hard way. The choice is yours.

Mia looked at the bots in fear as they aimed their blasters at her.

Mia: (fearfully) O-Okay. I'll come with you...

Ultron: Wonderful.

The two bots walk up to Mia and grab her by the arms. They drag her outside before the three bots fly away with Mia in tow.

Unbeknownst to them, Jimmy de Luca saw the whole ordeal and tried to call Gwen Stacy, aka Ghost Spider, but Ultron had jammed the signal beforehand.

The signal finally came back, giving Jimmy the chance to call Gwen and tell her what happened.

Clint's Farmhouse

The Avengers began preparing for departure. Aaron, Bobbi, Clint, and Natasha suited up.

Steve: I'll take Natasha, Clint, Aaron, and Bobbi.

Tony: Right, strictly reconnaissance, I'll hit the Nexus and join you as soon as I can.

Steve: If Ultron's really building a body...

Aaron: He could be more powerful than any of us, maybe even all of us. An android designed by a robot.

Steve: I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me.