Revelations & Confrontations

⚠️(A/N: Mentions of abuse and suicide)⚠️

Viktor began stirring awake. He found himself in a cell bathed in red light.

???: Rise and shine, asshole.

He turns to see Aaron O'Connor and George Stacy standing outside the cell.

Aaron: Let's start with something direct. Who are you?

Viktor: (smirks) You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

George: Try us.

Viktor: Okay, then. I come from a distant time. About 90 years from now. You're familiar with my great grandfather.

George: Ethan.

Viktor: Correct. Where I'm from, there were so many "heroes", it was sickening. Where were they when I was beat near to death by my father? Where were they when he killed my mother? So I killed him. And it felt good. I figured that everyone should feel what I felt when my mother was killed. It was a standard method. Heated blade, cut them into pieces. That was until I realized I could do more.

Aaron: How'd you get your speed?

Viktor: I replicated the incident that gave you yours. Once I felt that spark when I ran, I have felt more alive than I have ever imagined.

George: And what does Gwen have to do with this? She'd have to be 100 years old at your time.

Viktor: (laughs) Sometime during my escapades, a young woman figured out how to take away all my speed, stop me once and for all. That woman...is Tori Stacy, Gwen's granddaughter.

Aaron and George's eyes widened. So did Tony, Jimmy, Gwen, Ethan, Bobbi, and Mia, who were watching from a live feed in another part of the warehouse.

Viktor: Of course, she had help. I could've killed Stark, O'Connor, Banner, Parker, or even Richards. But Stacy is the one who birthed the idea.

Aaron: So you went back in time to kill Gwen to make sure that that doesn't happen.

Viktor: Bingo.

George: Well, that's never gonna happen. You'll be spending the rest if your life in the pits of hell.

Viktor began laughing hysterically, confusing everyone.

Aaron: What's so funny?

Viktor: (laughs hysterically) Do you honestly believe that this damn cell can hold me for long? I'm getting out of here. All it takes is one...little...spark.

His hand sparked red electricity. He touched a side of the cell, causing it to get disabled.

Viktor rushed towards George, but Aaron pushed him out of the way and rushed towards Viktor. They clashed, but Viktor quickly gained the upper hand.

Viktor sent Aaron into the air before jumping onto the air and kicking Aaron into the ground. Viktor landed on the ground and immediately tackled Aaron into the wall.

 Viktor landed on the ground and immediately tackled Aaron into the wall