A Metal Leviathan

The Avengers looked at the giant metal leviathan in front of them.

Aaron: Cap, Clint, Nat, Bobbi, you go help with the evacuation, the rest of us will deal with this.

Bobbi: What, are you nuts? That's a bad-

Aaron: GO!

Bobbi reluctantly nods before leaving with Natasha, Clint, and Steve.

Aaron: Alright. (turns to Thor) Thor, you got the lightning, light this bitch up.

Thor nods before flying off and sending a lightning bolt at Ultron, forcing him to scream in pain.

Aaron: (turns to Vision) Vision, you can phase, right?

Vision: I can.

Aaron: Okay, then rip him apart from the inside.

Vision flies into Ultron and begins to rip him apart from the inside.

Aaron: (turns to Hulk) Hulk, smash.

Hulk roars as he jumps towards Ultron and rips off his metal shell.

Aaron: (turns to Wanda and Gwen) Wanda, Ghost Spider, rip him to scraps.

Wanda nods before using her power to rip him apart piece by piece. Gwen nods before swinging up to Ultron and ripping him apart.

Aaron: (turns to Pietro) You and me will destroy the base.

Pietro nods before he and Aaron ran in circles around Ultron's base, destroying it.

They kept destroying Ultron piece by piece before Ultron fired a beam out of his mouth at Hulk, sending him back. He then smacked Thor away into a building, knocking him out.

Aaron: HULK! THOR!

Ultron turned to Aaron and was about to crush him with his hand before red energy surrounded his hand.

Aaron turned to see Wanda using her power to hold Ultron back, but she seemed to be struggling.

Wanda: (straining) I can't hold him much longer!

Aaron began thinking of a solution until he came up with one. It was probably the craziest thing he's done, but it can work.

He reached his right hand out and waited.

Aaron: Come on, come on...

He felt something fly into his hand and grabbed it. He turned to see Mjölnir in his hand, surrounded by blue and orange lightning.

Aaron: (chuckles) It's on, now.

He ran around Ultron, delivering combos that included throwing the hammer and summoning lightning.

He was doing a fair bit of damage, but it wasn't enough, so he tried something.

He turned to his right and saw another him running next to him with his own Mjölnir. He turned to his left and saw the same thing and smirk.

He had successfully made two Speed Duplicates.

Aaron and his duplicated delivered the same combos again and again until Ultron's massive body was destroyed.

The three Aarons stopped running. The original Aaron saw the two Duplicates dissipate into nothing.

Aaron: (in his head) Thanks, Viktor.

Pietro, Wanda, Gwen, Vision, and Hulk (holding an unconscious Thor) walked up to Aaron.

Pietro: You need to teach me how to do that.