Time Heist II

Asgard
2013

Thor, Gwen, and Rocket arrived at Asgard 2013.

They hid behind a pillar and saw Jane Foster talk with an Asgardians guard.

Jane: Do you have anything with pants?

Guard: Pants?

Jane: Nevermind, these will be fine. Thank you.

Guard: Your welcome, milady.

Thor: (to Rocket and Gwen) That's Jane.

Gwen: Okay, Tubby Romeo. Game time.

She pulled out a device and showed it to Thor.

Gwen: You charm her, Rocket and I will poke her with this thing and extract the Reality Stone, and we disappear like Houdini, got it?

Thor: I'll be right back, okay?

He began walking backwards, much to Rocket and Gwen's confusion.

Thor: There's a wine cellar just down there. My father used to have this huge barrel of Akonian ale. I'll see if there's a couple of mugs we can take.

Rocket: Hey! Aren't you drunk enough already?

They heard doors open nearby as they hid quickly. Thor peeks out the corner and saw his mother, Frigga, walking along the halls with some maidens.

He stared at her tearfully as she walked away

He stared at her tearfully as she walked away. Gwen and Rocket get out of cover and saw who Thor was looking at.

Rocket: Who's the fancy broad?

Thor: She's my mother, she dies today.

Gwen: Jesus. Today?

Thor: (breathes heavily) I can't do this. I can't do this. I shouldn't have come. This was a bad idea.

Gwen: Thor, just breathe.

Rocket: Come here.

Thor: No, nonono, I think I'm having...I think I'm panicking...

Rocket: C'mere. Right here.

Once Thor got close enough, Rocket slaps him across the face hard, slapping some sense into the god.