The Battle Of Wakanda

The Battle of Wakanda has begun.

Aaron and Pietro sped around the battlefield, taking out as many Outriders. They're not an intelligent species, so killing them is okay.

T'Challa: (on comms) How much longer, Shuri?

Shuri: (on comms) I've barely begun, brother.

T'Challa: (on comms) You might want to pick up the pace.

He slashed several Outriders and used his shockwaves to keep them off him.

Steve used his new triangular shields to beat them up.

Bobbi connected her batons into a staff and swung at the Outriders, and Natasha did the same.

Bruce used an assault rifle to shoot the Outriders down.

Bruce used his size and his repulsors

Gwen used as many kinds of webs as she can.

Timeskip

The battle raged on, and the Outriders were overwhelming them

Aaron and Pietro couldn't handle that many Outrider, and neither could the rest.

Bruce: (on comms) There's too many of them!

(A/N: Play at 3:29)

Suddenly, the Bifrost appeared as an axe flew out of it and took out several Outriders before flying back to the Bifrost.

As soon as it did, it was caught by Thor, sporting a new haircut and is accompanied by a raccoon holding a rifle and a humanoid tree.

That's when the battle shifted in their favor

Bruce retracted his helmet.

Bruce: (laughs) You guys are so screwed now!