Civil War

Aaron and Steve, in their suits, saw the helicopter Clint mentioned and ran towards it. However, a device hit the chopper, disabling it.

They look up and see Tony and Rhodey, in their Iton Man and War Machine suits respectively, land in front of them.

Tony: Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. (retracts his helmet and turns to Rhodey) You think that's weird?

Rhodey: Definitely weird.

Aaron was about to charge at Tony, but Steve stopped him and shook his head, telling him that now's not the time.

Steve: (to Tony) Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this.

Suddenly, a figure in a Black Panther suit appeared, and Aaron knew who it was.

T'Challa: Captain, Flash.

Steve: Your Highness.

Tony: (to Steve and Aaron) Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in, that was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?

Aaron: Over my dead body, asshole.

Tony: I get that you're upset...

Aaron: You're lucky I didn't drive your head into the tarmac right now!

Steve: Calm down, Aaron. (turns to Tony) You're after the wrong guy.

Tony: Your judgement is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday.

Steve: And there are 5 more Super Soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony, I can't.

???: Steve, Aaron...

Steve and Aaron turn to see Natasha walking towards them.

Natasha: You know what's about to happen. Do you really want to punch or run your way out of this one?

Aaron: (glares at Tony) If we have to...

Tony: (sighs) Alright, I've run out of patience. UNDEROOS!

A web got attached to Steve's shield and yanked it off him as another bit of web wrapped Steve's hands together.

They look to see a figure wearing red-and-blue spandex land in a spider-like position in front of them while holding the shield.

Aaron recognized the figure as Spider-Man, who recently appeared 6 months ago.

Another web landed and attached Aaron's left foot to the ground, and Aaron's eyes widened once he saw who is was

It was Gwen in her Ghost Spider suit.