Time Heist III

Morag
2014

Natasha, Clint, Pietro, Rhodey, and Nebula arrived at Morag 2014.

The plan was that Clint and Natasha would take the Benatar to Vormir to get the Soul Stone, while the rest stay on Morag and get the Power Stone.

Nebula was lowering a pod from the Benatar while Rhodey and Pietro help guide her.

Rhodey: Alright, bring her down, Blue.

Pietro: Nice and easy.

While this was happening, Natasha and Clint were waiting when a Natasha kicked a rat-like creature away. It hisses at them before scurrying away.

Clint: (to Rhodey and Pietro) Hey, can we hurry it up?

Natasha: Guys, chop-chop. Come on, we're on the clock.

Rhodey: (sarcastically) All that, it's really helpful.

After the pod was lowered. Clint and Natasha said their goodbyes.

Natasha hugs Rhodey while Clint hugs Pietro.

Pietro: Just get that Stone and come back, no messing around, okay?

Clint and Natasha boarded the Benatar.

Rhodey: You guys watch each other's six.

The Benatar flew off towards Vormir.

Clint: (to Natasha) We're a long way from Budapest.

He and Natasha began laughing.

Meanwhile

Back on Vormir...

Rhodey: (to Nebula) Okay, so...we just wait around for this Quill guy to show up, and then he leads us to the Power Stone, is that it.

Nebula: Let's take cover. We're not the only ones in 2014 looking for the Stones.

Pietro: Wait, what are you talking about? Who else is looking for them?

Nebula: My father, my sister... and me.

Rhodey: And you? Where are you right now?

Nebula doesn't answer as she, Rhodey, and Pietro make their way to the Power Stone.

Short Timeskip

Pietro, Nebula, and Rhodey made it to the temple where the Power Stone was kept.

They waited until they saw Peter Quill, aka Star-Lord, enter...while dancing and very poorly singing Come and Get Your Love by Redbone.

Rhodey and Pietro turn to Nebula, who looked disappointed.

Rhodey: So he's an idiot?