Chapter 22| Between the sheets

"Der, wait!" She called after him in the parking lot, tying up his robe she'd slipped on. "No it's fine. I should have called or knocked or something. I just need my lab coat, I'm sorry" he said as he kept walking, Meredith struggling to keep up with him.

"Derek!" She shouted. He eventually stopped, turning to look at her. Before she even had time to respond, he was suddenly kissing her fiercely in the middle of the parking lot. "Trailer" he mumbled against her lips as they stumbled back to. He pressed her against the outside of the trailer, unable to get enough of her, needing to feel as much of her body as possible.

"Mmm, Der, as much as I love this, the nurses are coming off their shift and getting in their cars. I don't want to give them a full show" she laughed a little on his lips as they both looked to the entrance of the hospital, seeing nurses leave their shift.

Derek kissed her again before grabbing her hand and pulling her into the trailer, locking the door behind them. He grabbed her hips, pinning her to the countertop. "What are we doing?" He groaned against her lips as she wrapped her legs around him. "Scratching an itch?" She suggested before she began kissing his neck, spending time sucking his collarbone. "I just need you, Der. No feelings attached right now. I haven't had sex in months and I think I might die if you don't fuck me" Meredith gasped suddenly as his cold hands came into contact with her warm body.

He laughed a little untying the robe and dropping it over her shoulders. "Absolutely gorgeous" he whispered as he rolled her nipple between his fingers, making her cry out. "So a quick fuck?" Derek confirmed as he kissed her breast, revelling is the beauty of her soft skin. "Fuck now, talk later" she cried out as he took her nipple in his mouth, rolling his tongue over it.

Derek quickly pulled away his scrub top and threw it away as he moved back to her lips, kissing her a bit softer, but no less passionate . "Mmm, let me go get a condom" he groaned before searching a cupboard near the bedroom, grabbing the small package before coming back to her and kissing her gently. "I know you said no feelings tonight, but i still think you're incredible" he whispered in her ear. The butterflies that were in her stomach were suddenly making her clit throb. Could this man make me any more turned on?

"Are you always as perfect in the bedroom as you are in life in general?" Meredith exclaimed as he pulled away the robe completely; revealing her thighs, making his knees buckle. Derek laughed a little as he pulled off his shoes. Meredith suddenly grabbed the tie of his scrub pants, pulling him close.

She pulled on the waistband, bringing his boxers down with it as she stripped him naked. She looked down, a breathless gasp falling from her lips as she looked at his cock pressing against his lower abdomen. No wonder his ego is huge.

"I'm getting impatient" Meredith whispered suddenly as she watched him roll on the condom. He spread her legs, thumbing her clit gently to make sure she was stimulated enough. "Are you absolutely sure, Meredith?" He said and he stopped and looked at her for a moment. Meredith bit her lip, not quite believing that this man could get any more perfect. She nodded, "Yeah. Fuck me, Der" she whispered as she felt his cock press against her clit before suddenly slamming inside of her.

"Oh fuck!" Derek groaned as he took a moment to steady himself on the counter, forgetting just how good sex could be with the right person. He slowly began to rock his hips, taking her deep and slow as she cried out. Not only his size being incomparable to any guy she'd ever been with, but how intimate it suddenly felt being with Derek, the man who saved her at the bar, the man that helped her through the last 3 months and all the chaos it brought. He was her best friend, but it was in this moment she knew he was her soulmate and she was in fact in love.

"Fuck, Der" she gasped as he picked up his speed, taking her in much shallower and quick thrusts. "I'm not- im- fuck- I'm gonna cum" she gasped as he angled his hips differently, hitting her deeper than before.

Derek suddenly pulled her away and spun her around, pressing himself against her so her ass was pressing to his groin. He gently lifted one of her legs up and bent her over the counter top. The anticipation was killing her and excitement coursed through her veins. She'd been with plenty of guys, but no guy had ever made her cum, or even remotely make her feel what she was feeling right now.

He slammed into her pussy from behind, reaching his hand around to massage her clit as he fucked her thoroughly. And it was almost as if it was out of nowhere, that sudden peak she'd felt earlier had returned. She'd never felt like this in her life.

"Fuck, Der" she cried and gasped as she reached closer to her orgasm before he whispered in her ear, "You like that, Meri?" He continued to pound into her, her head nodding and only gasps falling from her lips before she was suddenly cumming violently, her legs shaking as she screamed his name. He fucked her through her orgasm, enjoying the aftershocks that twitched around his cock as he slowed down his thrusts, eventually pulling out and stepping away.

Meredith turned around to look at him with a big smile. She didn't see a difference, she barely felt a difference between them. It just felt like and the tension between them was gone, and somewhere deep down they'd both finally admitted their feelings for one another.

Meredith grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bedroom before she straddled him, rubbing the length of his cock through her folds and over her clit. "Fuck" she gasped, enjoying herself too much after he'd just given her the most powerful orgasm of her life.

She could see Derek was fighting with every devil not to cum so instead she lowered herself onto his cock, his breaths becoming louder. "I'm- fuck Meri this is so good" he groaned as she rode him slowly, taking his cock as deep as she could. From where Derek was, she looked like an angel. Her long blonde curls cascaded down her back, her skin glowing in a way he'd never seen before. "You look beautiful" he moaned in her ear before he kissed her. Feeling her small hands smooth over her his shoulders and chest was enough for Derek to release it all.

He pushed his hips off the bed as he came. Obscenities falling from his lips as he thrusted himself into her rapidly, trying to squeeze out any last pleasure he had in him.After a few minutes, Derek retracted and threw off the condom rolling over to see a very sweaty and sated Meredith.

He pushed some of the hair from her face before kissing her lips gently, bringing her to his chest. "You're so warm" she mumbled quietly. "You're warm too" he smiled at her as she closed her eyes and fell asleep in their happy little bubble for the rest of the night.

I've fallen in love with you, Meredith Grey. And I'm scared it's going to kill me, but a world without you in it would hurt me more.