Chapter 16: Bad Impression

Chapter 16-20 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

------------------

Valencias pov

Dad and Sante take my bag to the car. I feel relieved that we get a break. Even if this break is only two and a half weeks it's something. "Where are you going for Christmas lover boy?" I sit next to Silas.

He put his book down as if he's not sure. "I mean I'll probably drive to my house but there's nothing to do there either so yeah I think I might just stay here"

"Silas where are your grandparents going"

"I think there going to America I don't know but it wouldn't be the first year I spent alone it won't be the last"

"Silas you can't spend it alone"

"It's alright I like being alone."

I rest my head on his side and he pulls me closer to his chest. I'm going to miss him and everyone else. They all became my family away from home.

I am excited though I get to visit Eliseo. Last time I saw him was the day before I left for high school. I didn't even get to see him on my birthday. I wanted to but I was stuck here. "Well I don't like you being alone" He pulls me to his lap and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Petal, I've been alone before, this isn't going to change anything stop worrying." He presses a kiss on my lips trying to distract me. "Silas i'm being serious you shouldn't spend it alone"

"If you guys are going to fuck tell me now i'll leave the room" Vadik says coming in. I get off of his lap Emria, Khnos, and Orion come in behind him. "Where are you going, Vadik?" Silas ask him.

"I'm staying here. My parents went to some island with my brother. I'll just be in the house alone. I don't want to be stuck in a big ass house with no entertainment" Vadik says, taking my grapes out of the fridge. "What's Orion doing? He's quiet?" Emira asks, she hits him with a pillow and he jumps up.

"What what what" Orion says looking up from his phone confused.

"What are you doing for christmas?" Emira asks him "My family's coming here, my cousin finished her guest house and she invited everyone over to stay. It's like an hour from here but it's huge. It's basically two mansions on one property" He says typing away not looking up from the screen.

"Bye guys love you, stay safe," Niovi says from the door, her dad rushing her about missing a flight. "Ugh we should leave our plane leaves in an hour" Khnos says him and Emira says bye leaving only Silas, Orion, Vadik and I. "And that's my cue my cousins downstairs. Stay safe guys if you need me i'll be an hour away" Orion is the next to leave.

"Encia" Sante yells. I go to the hallway holding Silas hand with Vadik next to us. "Oh my bad I didn't know you were with friends" He smirks dad comes out of my room putting his phone in his pocket.

"Dad, Sante this is Silas and this is Vadik" I properly introduced them Sante smirks and I roll my eyes. "Francesco D'Angelo It's a pleasure to finally meet you guys properly, i've heard a lot of good things" They shake dad's hand with a smile.

"If you don't mind me asking what are you guys doing over the holidays"

"Well we both were just going to stay here" Vadik says and Silas agrees. "We didn't have much of an option"

"You guys can't possibly stay here, it's Christmas" dad tells Silas and Vadik who shrug it off. "Why don't you join us?" Dad might be the smartest person alive.

More time with Silas sign me up.

"Sir with all due respect we don't want to intrude" Vadik says dad brushes him off.

"It's no trouble you can all stay in the guest house with Encia. Take as long as you need Sante bought Encías car you can go in with her" Dad leaves before they can say anything Sante throws me my car keys.

I missed my car well my new car

"Valencia your dad has to be the nicest person I've met besides Silas" vadik says I smile at him nodding. I'm glad dad told them to come. I'd feel guilty leaving them just here.

I look at my phone seeing a few messages go off.

Dad: I forgot to tell you that your other friends are welcomed as well

Dad: Your mother invited her kiss ass brother

Dad: I know you are going to need support besides me and sante.

Dad: Your friends are very nice and respectful. I like them.

Dad: Don't think I didn't notice De Santis holding your hand.

I put my phone away, rolling my eyes. I have everything packed in my car already. Now I just have to wait for Silas and Vadik. "Petal what do I bring?" Silas asks, looking through his clothes. He sits on the floor going through it running his hands through his hair.

I move his clothes to the side straddling his lap. "Well for christmas we all just wear christmas pajamas. New years we get a little more fancy this year were doing it with Morelli's again but we all just wear whatever. Those are your most important dates well that and when we decide to go out" His hands go to my hips

"I don't want to leave a bad impression"

"You won't trust me" I help him put the rest of his bag together of course we have a few make out sessions in-between.

Once his bag is packed we go to Vadiks room where he has what he's bringing sprawled on his bed. "Vadik simply pack regular clothes and things to go out that's it" He folds them, putting them in his bag making sure he has his chargers last.

"Alright you guys pack faster than I did, I took two days and you both took 2 hours. Ugh whatever comes on my cars here finally" I say happily holding Silas hand. We go downstairs. I look for my car and see it in the next parking lot. I unlock it by opening the back letting them put their things down.

Dad and Sante are already home. My things are in the guest house already. I turn the heat on letting the car warm up. "Here's to an hour drive" I turn on the radio pulling out of the parking lot.

After the long drive we finally made it to the house. "We can go through the back but I think mom is home so i'll introduce you to her" They both nod grabbing their things. The door is always open, that's simply because you have to go through the gates. Mom is in the living room when we get there ready to leave.

"Mom this is Silas and you remember Vadik from the first day" She gives them both a fake smile nodding. "Yes of course, my name is Guila. Help yourself to anything. The guest house is stocked up on food but if you need anything just let Valencia know" She tells them before walking away. I roll my eyes bringing them through the back yard.

The guest house isn't as big as our main house but I like to use it most of the time. When I want to be alone I go to my room here. Wow that sounds so rich.

"You guys can take any room here. Mines upstairs to the right. Either than that welcome home" I tell them Vadik says he'll go down the hall to the right. I tell him Sante's law stuff is on the second door to the right either than that any room is fine.

Sante wanting to be a lawyer is really good for him. He's been saying it forever so seeing his dream playing out makes me happy. "You know you could always just share a room with me" I tell Silas, pulling him into my room. "Hm that sounds tempting petal" I bring his lips down to mine. He smiles into the kiss, his hands going around my waist laying me down.

My hands go through his hair tugging at it lightly. "Baby if we haven't even unpacked yet" He breaks the kiss I groan and he rolls next to me. "Come on baby let's unpack" He helps me up I groan going over to my suitcase.

This is going to be a bitch.

---------------------

Spending holidays together hmmmm

Q/A~ How are you liking the book?

1429 words

Don't forget to follow the authors instagram for exclusives

@authoryaniris

Until we meet again <3

~Yaniris0919 <3