Chapter 41: I Need You

Valencia's pov

I don't know why the fuck I do this to myself.

Silas asked me if I would accompany him to dinner tonight I agreed but now I don't know what the fuck to do. What would we even talk about?

I look at myself in the mirror one more time before deciding I look fine. I hear Silas knock on the door. I opened it for him, seeing him holding a bouquet of flowers. A smile comes to my face when he hands them to me. "Thank you Silas" He closes the door. I put them on the counter cutting the ends filling up a vase. "Anything for you Petal" My heart pounds out of my chest.

"You ready to go?" He ask I nod getting my phone. He holds his hand out. I take it and he places a kiss on my knuckles before pulling me closer to his side. We went downstairs to his car. He opens the door for me and I thank him.

The car ride is a comfortable silence, after twenty minutes we pull up to a new restaurant. Silas gives the valet the keys, his hand on the small of my back as we go inside. "Good evening do you have a reservation or are you a walk in?" The hostess asks when we go to the front.

"Yes we have a reservation under De Santis"

"I see you right here, will you please follow me" Silas hands go to my waist guiding me behind the hostess. When she brings us to the table he pulls out my chair letting me sit. She gives us menus saying our waiter will be with us in a few short minutes.

I have no idea what to get. Especially with Silas sitting right in front of me. His muscles and tattoos hidden beneath the white fabric of the button up. "Petal, did you hear me?" His voice snaps me out of my thoughts. "Hm? Oh uh no" I feel a light blush come to my face.

"I said we could share Florentine steak it's big enough for the both of us and I don't think your reading the menu correctly"

"Yes I am"

"You're on the blank page in the back" I feel my face turn a deeper red he lets out a light laugh.

"Um yeah I think the Florentine steak is fine, it's meant to be shared anyways. I couldn't finish it alone" When the waitress comes back Silas orders our food along with two glasses of wine. "Don't worry petal, this is the only one I'll have. It takes a lot more than a glass of wine to get me drunk" He holds my hand, his thumb brushing my knuckles.

He knows how I feel about drunk driving, it's how Elesio died. I've never done it and I vowed to never do it. Even the night I was so drunk I couldn't walk. I didn't get in the car. I'd call dad even Sante when he got a car.

I couldn't put another family through what I went through. "You okay petal?" Silas asks worry written all over his face. "Yeah I'm alright" I tell him, giving him a smile.

The rest of dinner goes by with us basically catching up on summer. He spent the summer with Khnos, Niovi, Orion and Emira. Vadik was back and forth between them and Larissa. We both walk down our hall close to one another. He stops in front of my door towering over me.

"Thank you, I had a really good time" I tell Silas and he smiles at me. My eyes go back and forth from his lips to his eyes "I had a really good time too" I hug him just wanting to feel him closer to me. His arms go around my waist holding me closer.

He rest his forehead on mine, his lips so close to mine. I can almost touch them. Are they still as soft as I remember? My thoughts take over my head. I attach our lips together, shutting my thoughts out. My eyes widen and my heart plummets when I realize what I did.

"Oh my god i'm so sor-" I can't even finish the words Silas cups my cheeks merging our lips back together. I back up leading him inside my dorm, never breaking the kiss. He locks the door and I'm trapped against the wall. I throw my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me.

His hands go to the bottom of my thighs. I kick off my heels. He lifts me up wrapping my legs around his waist. He brought us over to the kitchen countertop sitting me on top. I tug at his shirt and starts taking off the buttons, throwing it on the floor.

I run my hands through his hair tugging at it as he groans. Im dripping at this point, his erection pressed to my core we both moan at the same time. He lifts me up bringing us to the bedroom laying my flat on the bed. His lips go down my neck successfully finding the spot that makes me squirm.

He nibbles at my neck creating his mark, he unzips the back of my dress dragging it down my body. He attaches our lips back together fumbling with his belt taking off his pants as quickly as he can. "Are you sure Valencia?" Silas asks with worry in his voice. "We do not have to do this tonight" I give him a small smile nodding.

"I want to, I need you to fuck me Silas"

He removes my bra with no trouble, throwing it across the room. His lips go down the valley of my breast. He plays with my left breast cupping and squeezing it while his lips sucks on my right one. My back arches off the bed.

He goes back and forth between my breasts before placing butterfly kisses on my stomach, spreading my thighs. He drags my thong down, moaning at the sight.

"All this for me petal?" His thumb rubs my clit and my breath gets heavy. "Answer me petal" He starts slowing down.

"Yes it's all for you" He smirks, going to his knees dipping his head between my thighs. His lips go straight to my sensitive bud sucking on it. My back arches off the bed with a fistful of sheets in my hand. His tongues main focus on my clit while his finger snakes up my slit pounding inside.

It doesn't take him long to find my g-spot. I'm a moaning mess, my heart pounding out of my chest. I can't control anything right now. Not that I want to anyways. "Fuck I missed this taste" He moans against me brining shutters to my body.

"Silas" I moan my hands threading through his hair. He works his fingers and tongue at the same pace my eyes can barely stay open. "I'm gonna I oh god don't stop" I can't get the words out right. Everything went mush in my brain.

"That's it, petal come for me, I need it all" He pinches my clit and that sends me over the edge. He hungrily licks all over my slit and clit more butterfly kisses on my thighs before he shoves his tongue down my throat.

I kicked off his boxer briefs. He strokes himself a few times before lining up at my opening. "If you don't fuck me right now I am going to kill you" I tell Silas he waste no time sliding into me. I throw my arms around his neck, my fingers gripping the back of his hair.

"You feel so good wrapped around me" His hands at my hips going deeper into me. My breast moving back and forth with his rough motions. "Stop closing your legs, I need them wide" A groan leaves my lips. He wraps them around his waist, lifting my bottom hitting even deeper.

I can't even think. All that's on my mind right now is Silas fucking me. "I'm close" I whisper as he buries his face in the crook of my neck. "I know petal just a few more hold it for me" I groan, the build up in the pit of my stomach becoming harder and harder to contain.

"Come with me Valencia" Silas words send me over the edge we both come together. He falls next to me taking me into his arms neither one of us saying anything. I grab the blanket, throwing it over us. He holds me closer to him.

He places a kiss on my forehead. I move to his chest, closing my eyes with a smile on my face.

---------------------

Smuttttttt

Q/A~ do you like smut?

1456 words

Don't forget to follow the authors instagram for exclusives

@authoryaniris

Until we meet again <3

~Yaniris0919 <3