Part 3: Chapter 50: Mommy

5 years later

Valencia's pov

"Mommy I want water" My three year old runs up to me jumping on the couch. Silas comes into the room shaking his head handing his son his sippy cup.

Silas and I got married a few months after graduation and we've been together ever since then. 5 years have passed and everyone is still as close as ever. "Elesio you have to pick up your toys when you're done, stop leaving them out. Me and mommy shouldn't have to pick them up." Silas tells him putting his toys in the bin.

I named Eleiso because as soon as I saw him I knew my brother sent him to me. He looks just like us there's no denying it. Silas said he thought it was the perfect name. Sante cried when I told him, I don't blame him.

He was also born on the day Elesio died.

"Mommy, when is baby here?" Elesio asks, putting his head on my big belly.

"Three more weeks and you're going to be a big brother" I tell him Silas bends down kissing my belly before putting one on my lips. "One very sexy mama" I feel the blood rush to my cheeks he laughs.

"Come on let's go get dressed, we're all going for lunch in two hours" Silas picks up Eleiso. "You wanna take a small nap?" He asks his son who nods. I go to our room feeling the pressure in my feet being relieved.

We decided to take a small vacation before the baby came. Every single one of us came as a group. We usually do vacations like this every few months. This time we picked london. "I'm still not over the fact that you won't tell me if it's a boy or a girl" Silas says laying next to me.

"I found out by accident, you know I wanted to wait till I pushed the baby out" He pulls me closer to him rubbing my back.

"I hope it's a girl so she can be just like her mom"

"I want her to have your eyes" He smiles, kissing the tip of my nose. I bury my head in the crook of his neck. I feel myself slowly drifting off feeling safe in his arms.

I feel the bed dip. I slowly opened my eyes, seeing Elesio wedged between me and Silas. "Hi mommy" He smiles when I open my eyes completely. "I told you don't wake her up yet" Silas says tickling Elesio. "I didn't she open her eyes" He laughs loudly.

"Come on let's go get you dressed" Silas picks up his three year old taking him out of the room. I sit up rubbing my eyes. I go into the bathroom taking a quick shower trying to make sure my hair doesn't get wet.

Getting out of the shower I opt for a simple pair of leggings and a loose t-shirt. Silas comes back in the room with a half dressed Elesio. "He thinks you have to say yes to the clothes before I put them on him" Elesio proudly nods showing me the shirt.

"The shirt is fine Elieso, Jace invited me out for a late lunch tomorrow" I tell Silas brushing my hair. He puts on Eliseos shirt messing with his hair. "You should go, I know you haven't seen him in a while" He smiles and I raise my eyebrow.

Silas has never willingly let me just hang out with Jace. There was always an argument before it and after it. I try to get rid of the bad feeling I have in my gut but it's too strong.

"Come on petal everyones waiting for us" He smiles while taking my hand. Elieso stays on his hip rubbing his eyes. Silas calls a cab letting me sit inside first. "You do know that it's a three minute drive right?" I tell him he nods, kissing my temples. "Yeah but I know your feet must hurt."

We go into the restaurant and they sit us down almost right away. I show Elesio the menu and he points to the chicken tenders. When the waitress comes I order Eliseos food and mine. The food come fairly quickly

"I want mommy" Elesio says I move him to my side pulling his chair closer to me. "There my love now you can eat" Everyone sitting around the table laughing at the conversation around them. Vadik couldn't come right before they got on the plane Aleksandra went into labor. He's the only one who's missing. It feels a little off without him but that's probably because I'm the closest to Vadik. "Can we just talk about how nervous Silas was when he first met Valencia?" Khons says taking me out of my head.

"He couldn't even say 5 words to you without stuttering" Niovi laughs Silas blushes taking my hand in his. "Yeah yeah yeah we get it, I was nervous" He says his thumb brushing over my ring.

"Woah since when did Tatiana get pregnant, again" Emira says I turn seeing her walking in with her step mom, and her dad. Her son on her hip while her very pregnant stomach shows. "I don't know but no one even knows who the dad is. Well no one but her, what if she's someone's mistress" Niovi laughs. I see Silas face turn pale.

I look at him weird. He seems spaced out. "Silas" I rub his arm but he still doesn't say anything. "Silas" He snaps out of his thoughts "Are you okay?" He takes his water drinking it quickly

"Yeah petal yeah my head started hurting, I got really dizzy"

"Do you want to go back to the hotel?" He looks around the room before nodding. He goes to take out his wallet but Orion stops him. "Don't worry about it man" Silas thanks him before picking up Elesio. The three year old rested his head on his dad's shoulder as we walked out of the restaurant. "We'll walk to the hotel it's not far" I tell him

"Are you sure? Your feet don't hurt?"

"I'm fine but you look like you need air. It's like an 8 minute walk. It makes no sense to call another cab for a three minute drive." He takes my hand bringing me to his side. He kisses my cheek, his arm around my shoulders.

We get to the hotel in no time as soon as I go inside I take off my shoes. "Mommy can I watch tv?" Elesio says I nod, taking his tiny hand. I change him into pajamas telling him to wait for me in the living room. "You okay my love?" I ask Silas he sits on the edge of the bed, his pants hanging low on his hips.

"Yeah I just have to call someone, is Elesio staying up?" He pulls me closer to his shirtless chest. "Mhm just until he falls asleep." His hand rubs my belly he sighs.

"I'll be there in a second" He pecks my lips. I go into the living room, Elesio is sitting up with the remote in his hands the nightmare before christmas playing. He's been obsessed with this movie since forever. I sit next to him and he curls into my side.

A smile comes to my face. Silas comes out of the room after ten minutes sitting next to me. "Come here petal" He opens his arms and I move into his side. Elesio stays on mine. "I thought this movie would freak him out but he loves Tim Burton" I let out a light laugh nodding. "Yeah he sure does" Silas holds me close, sighing.

"I love you Valencia" He says with worry and guilt in his voice. The bad feeling comes back to my gut. I shake it off looking at him "I love you more Silas" He smiles but the guilt doesn't leave his face.

Neither does my bad feeling.

---------------------

Baby Eleiso omg.

Silas turning pale......

Q/A~ what do you think it is ?

1364 words

Don't forget to follow the authors instagram for exclusives

@authoryaniris

Until we meet again <3

~Yaniris0919 <3