Chapter 43: Both Of Them

Valencia's pov

Jace slams my door shut groaning when he sees Silas in my room. "Fucking great, do you mind? Since she started talking to you again you feel entitled to take her away from everyone" Jace spits at him Silas huffs.

"You had her the whole summer Fuck off Jace"

"No you fuck off you dick head don't you have better things to do. I have the right to hang out with my best friend"

I am way to horny for them to both be yelling at each other. I really could care less for all of this. One guy trying to show power over the other means absolutely shit. "Go back to London" Silas throws Jaces rolls his eyes. "That's all you got? Wow I thought you were supposed to be smart" Jace laughs

"There's so much tension in this room" I groaned as they both glared at each other. "I don't know about you guys but I'm horny so I'll be in my room" The tension grows and I go into my room leaving them in the living room. The door slams open. They both come in lust filled in their eyes.

"Now there's one thing I think we both can agree on petal. We both really like fucking you" Silas says they look like hungry wolves and i'm the prey they are ready to eat. I remove my shorts staying in my shirt and underwear watching them grow harder.

"Why don't you both fuck me then?"

They look taken aback like they don't know if they're falling into a trap. "Why not have some fun, you both are clearly frustrated and I'm insanely horny. Fuck I could come just thinking about it" My hands go up and down my body removing my bra leaving just my shirt and underwear on.

I watch as they grow harder through their pant's. "Well if you guys aren't going to do anything I have a date with my vibrator" I lay on my back my hands going farther down my stomach. Right before I can reach into my underwear Jace grabs my hand.

"You don't touch yourself yet baby" Silas lips go down my neck as he sucks on my most sensitive spot. Their hands touched my skin, tingling sensations took over my body. Jace takes off my shirt exposing my breast, their lips kiss down my body. I feel myself dripping. I want to be fucked.

By both of them so badly

Their lips attach themselves to each one of my nipples and my eyes roll to the back of my head. A whimper leaves my lips both of them sucking on a nipple. I thread my fingers through their hair, they kiss, sucked and bite my nipples. My back arches pushing my breast with their mouths.

Silas moves me to his lap sitting on the edge of the bed. Jace gets on his knees spreading my legs. Silas holds them, his fingers pinching my breast. Jace's lips go to my pussy devouring it. "Don't stop" I whimper Silas hand on my throat. I hold onto Silas feelings Jace's tongue fucking me.

Everytime I try to close my legs Silas spreads them wider. All I could do was hold on and let the orgasm come to my body. My breath shortens as it bursts through my body, my hands in Jace's hair as he sucks directly on my clit. "So fucking tasty" Jace says my juices dripping down his chin. "My turn" Silas switches spots with Jace. He wastes no time putting his lips on my clit.

"You look so pretty sweat all over your body while you come" Jace kisses my neck I toss my head back giving him more access. Silas flicks my clit, his fingers sliding into my opening. "No no no keep those legs open petal" Silas says, adding another finger.

He successfully finds my g-spot quickly hitting it continuously. I grind my hips to meet his fingers faster and my legs start to shake. "Come for me petal" Jace tongue goes down my throat I moan into his mouth while my orgasm rips out my body.

"So beautiful when you squirt" Both Jace and Silas look painfully hard. My juices down both of their faces. Silas thumb goes back to my clit with a devilish smirk on his face. It feels so good but I know I'm going to come soon. I'm too sensitive. Silas stays on my clit while Jace goes to my opening. I've lost count of all the orgasms I've had.