Chapter 52: Divorce

Valencia's pov

It's been a few days since I left London. Elesio hasn't asked for Silas once which I am extremely grateful for. I went to the house Silas and I once shared, thankfully with the help of Jace and Sante I took all of my things and Elesio's.

I officially moved into the house Sante built yesterday. Elesio loves it saying it's the best house ever. "Mommy I'm full" Elesio moves his plate in front of him. It's almost time for his nap anyways "Sit i'll put him down for his nap" Jace says picking up the three year old.

"Jace I got it it's okay" A sharp pain shoots down my back I let out a deep breath trying to not show my pain. "You're stressed, you need to relax yourself, you're due in less than a month. Let me help you your not alone love"

"Okay" He brings Elesio upstairs. I hear a knock on the door. Answering it I see Silas waiting there with his hands in his pocket. "I saw you moved your things out. I would have liked a heads up if we were moving petal" Is he serious right now?

I don't say anything but I hear him walking behind me. I go into the kitchen grabbing a cup of water. Jace stands behind me. It's taking everything I have to not go into his arms and just cry. I can't I won't not again. Not after he betrayed me.

"I wanted to come sooner but Tatiana went into labor. I had to be there for her, I couldn't find you at home" I feel a knife stab through my heart. "I miss you petal" He tries to take me into his arms but I push him back.

"I want a divorce"

Silas looks taken aback. He shakes his head no repeatedly. "No, we can fix this Valencia. Look at me petal. Please look at me petal" his voice cracks and my heart swells.

I need to stay strong. I can't fall back into his games of manipulation. "Petal I love you. It was a mistake it was never supposed to happen. It didn't mean anything. Get revenge on me sleep with Jace or something just don't leave me"

"Tell me you don't love her Silas"

"Valencia"

"You have a fucking family with her. If you loved me you would have never slept with her again. You wouldn't have started a family with her. All those so-called business trips were to see her?!"

"I had to go see her because she is the mother of my sons. I'm sorry Valencia I never wanted to hurt you. I love you both so much."

"She's pregnant with your son she has your other son fuck Silas I gave birth to your son I'm about to give birth to your daughter!"

"It's a girl?"

"Yeah Silas I'm supposed to push out Ruby in a month and I just found out you have a whole other family"

"Fuck I'm sorry Valencia how many times do you want me to say it"

"I want a divorce Silas" Another pain shoots down my back he doesn't say anything he slams the door shut the sound of his car speeding away. I go to the kitchen leaning to the island feeling more pain in my back. Tears streamed down my face between everything with Silas and Tatiana, then the baby.

I can't take it anymore.

"What's wrong Love?" Jace says rubbing my back. It soothes me a little but it still hurts. He takes me into his arms and I cry. "Silas came, he got mad when I said I wanted a divorce. Tatiana had the baby the same night I found them. Jace I just want it to end" He holds me closer to him wiping my tears.

"It will soon, trust me my love, I am so sorry that you have to go through this. You don't deserve this" My throat feels dry, He lets go of me letting me go to get water. I get the gallon out as soon as I open the top it spills. "Valencia" Jace says with worry