Thank You

I can't believe it guys, it's over guys.

Dorm 1115 is officially over.

I am over emotional right now because something that was so small has turned into such a big idea. I wouldn't have imagined it becoming this big in a million years. I am so thankful for each and everyone of you guys. I really couldn't have done it without you. You all have been my motivation to continue writing books.

If you guys have kept up with my other books or my instagram, you'll know there is a series called 'Legacy' where all my book series intertwined.

Valencia's story might be over but Ruby's comes up in Legacy. Her book right now is the second book in the series but it is subject to change. We met her love interest in the epilogue. It's no where near done nor ready to come out but it'll be an official paperback! I hope you guys are ready for the ride.

I know some people don't read my other books on wattpad, if you choose not to and this is the end of our journey. I am so happy you were here with me and I love you so much.

Thank you all for the love, support, the dm's for everything. I have built amazing friendships and I wouldn't trade you guys for the world.

I love you guys forever and always.

Till we meet again

~Yaniris0919 <3