Chapter 44: All Drama

Valencia's pov

It's been four days since my encounter with Silas and Jace. Everytime I think about it I have to finger myself. I imagine Silas and Jace eating my pussy at the same time. Watching them fuck each other while the other begs. Fuck I love watching them but I espically love to be watch.

The next morning when we all woke up we went right at it again. Jace sucked off Silas while I sat on his face. Fuck I feel my orgasm coming closer. The way they gripped my hair, bent me over there knee. Praised me, degraded me. Oh god it couldn't have been a better day.

"Fuck fuck fuck" I whimper my legs shaking from how much I just came. Thank god for removable shower heads. I catch my breath before washing my body trying to get the thoughts out of my head. I wash my body wrapping the towel around my body getting my uniform.

I leave my hair down having it covering the hickeys on my neck. I didn't realize how many there were until I looked in the mirror. Putting on my shoes I grab my bag going downstairs to leave the building.

My class today is two buildings away from my dorm so it's not bad. Plus it's getting warm outside thank god. "You look so ready to learn love" I hear Jace say as I roll my eyes playfully pushing his arm. "I'm going to die going to class"

"This is our only class I think we'll live in," Jace says as I roll my eyes sitting next to him in the corner. Vadik isn't in class today, Valeryia caught a fever last night so he's with her till she gets better. I don't know where Silas is but everyone else is too caught up in their own conversation.

"Alright, work in pairs or a group. Start studying for your final" Our professor says putting their stuff down. Jace and I take out our textbooks opening up to the chapters. "Kind of glad I got my best friend back" Jace says

"You act like Silas stole me, Jace you know you'll alway be my best friend. I would have thought you and Silas would have been on better terms after you know"

"I told you i'm not a fan of the guy, just because we had sex doesn't mean anything"

"Jace really"

"If my dick is hard why the fuck not have sex, I've had sex with other people. Looking at it like this me and him was just like a one night stand. I'll give it to him. He has a big dick but he's not someone I'll date. To be very fucking honest I wouldn't date anyone in high point besides just this one person but even she just want's to be friends. Sex is sex I orgasmed so did he i'll leave it at that"

"High point isn't all drama"

"Last guy I fucked here got all riled up because he didn't want people to know he sucked a guys dick and liked it. I said so then don't tell people, that same night he came to my dorm we fucked again. Two weeks later he left the school because people found out. He told a friend they told everyone. I don't care people know i'm bisexual, I don't feel a need to hide it"

"So he left the school because he didn't want people to find out that you guys fucked even though he went and told people?"

"Yep that sums it up" He drinks the rest of his water closing his text book. The teacher glares at us. Jace slowly opens and I hold back my laugh. "Plus you were the one who initiated the threesome" I proudly nod highlighting some bullshit to make it look like I know what i'm doing.

I didn't know they were going to agree but it was the best thing I could have done. "Alright you guys are all dismissed, make sure you study for your final" The professor says Jace and I pick up our things and put them in our bags.

"I know I initiated it, i'm not saying let's be poly but it was really good sex"

"Now that part I can agree with you on, it was really good sex. Now can we stop talking about sex you're making me horny and I haven't found anyone to sleep with yet' He groans. The fresh air hits us, it's getting a lot warmer but you still need a light sweater.

"You can always fuck me" His face flushes he swallows hard.

"Valencia you can't say things like that" He says seriously his eyes no longer blue now black full of lust. His face burning red. "Your still one of the best guys i've fucked" I whisper in his ear his face turns even more red.

He walks away with mixed emotions on his face. I go upstairs to my dorm throwing my bag on the couch "Hi petal I missed you" Silas says coming inside my dorm. "You could have come to class" He rolls his eyes, taking me in his arms.

"I was tired, I thought you'd be here too but you weren't"

"No because I need to finish my degree then I can sleep as much as I want"

"Okay okay I get it, I'll show up to class. Now can I at least get a kiss?" A small smile comes to my face and I peck his lips. He frowns but then pulls me into a deeper kiss. My arms go around his neck, his hands on the small of my back.

"I'm taking you out tomorrow, be ready at 8" He kisses my cheek before leaving the room.

What has today turned into?

---------------------

This was more like a filler

Q/A~ Jace or Silas ?

969 words

Don't forget to follow the authors instagram for exclusives

@authoryaniris

Until we meet again <3

~Yaniris0919 <3