Chapter 2: Dorm 1101

Silas pov

"I'm telling you guys after I left them in the office I went running back to my room. I barely had the chance to lock the door. I just started jacking off. She was fucking hot" Vadik has no care for what information he shares to us. He usually has a new girl in his bed every night so let's see how this one goes.

"Dude you fuck anyone that opens there legs to you" Khons tells him going into the fridge getting a bottle of water. "Yeah but this one looks like she'd give me the time of my life. I'd love to see her lips wrapped around my dick"

"You have no respect for women" I tell him before going back to my book. Vadik is a lost case; he'll find someone though who changes that.

Everyone has somebody even when they feel like they don't.

My book gets ripped out of my hand. Orion has it in his hands. I punched his shoulder making him drop it. "Fuck Silas that hurt. When do you have time to go to the gym if you're reading all day long" I roll my eyes picking my book back up. I checked to make sure he didn't do any damage to it.

Thankfully he didn't. I place my bookmark in its rightful spot puting the book in my room. "Okay can we get off the topic where Silas got freakishly strong and talk about the new girl" Vadik says, making everyone groan. He starts talking about her body and how many things he'd love to do to her.

Yeah having sex could be fun but that shouldn't be the whole relationship. If you can't laugh with a person or just be in each other's company then what's the fun. I want to be able to feel safe around the person I'm with. I want to be able to look into their eyes and try to see what pieces are missing.

I want to be Silas around that person.

Nivoi, and Emira come inside my room throwing themselves on my beanbag. "Do you know someone moved into Dorm 1115?" That dorm has been empty for years. Why all of a sudden fill it? "I bet it's the new girl" I throw the control of Vadik telling him to shut up.

"You know I'm going to go say hi. Maybe I'll get laid" I've got to see this. We all pile by the door looking at the dumbass who knocks on the door. He gives us a thumbs up before the door opens.

"Hello there gorgeous"

"Is there something I can help you with?" Her voice made me freeze. There's such a different tone to it. I've never heard something like it. "Well it'll help us both out. It seems like we had some unfinished business in the elevator." He tries to pull her closer but she slaps his hand away.

"Do that again and I'll chop your hand off. To answer your offer no we do not have any unfinished business from the elevator. Now if you'll excuse me I have to finish unpacking" She slams the door shut in his face as he stands there with his jaw dropped.

He starts mumbling under his breath in russian probably cursing to himself. "suka ne stoit" (bitch isn't worth it). I shake my head going into the kitchen grabbing fruit to make a smoothie. "Just because she didn't fuck you doesn't mean she's a bitch or that she's not worth it" I tell him he groans dramatically face planting on the couch. 

"Ouu make me one too" Emira says then everyone else agrees. I was going to do it anyway. I wonder what they are going to have for dinner tonight. If it's something bad again I'll call in food for all of us. Classes start tomorrow which sucks because it cuts my reading time in half.

Reading is one of the only escapes I have left. It puts me in a different mindset. People hate reading because they haven't found the right book yet.

I take out the cups, putting it on the counter serving each of them their drink. "You know Silas I think this is the year you find love besides your books" Niovi says I shake my head no. I stay to myself and I like that.