Chapter 42: 3 Months

Valencia's pov

Valeriya is already 3 months old. It's the start of May and in a short month we'll all be out of here. "You look good with kids," Silas says, wrapping his arms around my waist. He places a kiss on my cheek as I rock Valeriya to sleep.

She's about ready to take her second nap of the day. "I could be wearing a garbage bag and you'd still say I looked good" He rolls his eyes and I put Valeriya down putting a small blanket over her. "Come here petal" Silas hands go around my waist pulling me closer to him. My arms go around his neck and he looks at me with a soft smile. I think he can hear how much my heart is beating.

"How much time do you think we have before your parents come?" He just ruined the moment. I hit his arm and he laughed, bringing me back into his arms. "I am not having sex with a baby in the room" He huffs sitting down pulling me to his side.

"What if we went to your bedroom"

"No Silas you can wait till later. Sex isn't the most important thing plus my parents should be here any second now" It's as if on cue Sante comes barging into the room. I look at Valeriya, thankful she's still sleeping. "You were about to wake her up" I hit Sante's arm he rolled his eyes hugging me.

I hug him back just ask tight. He's been busy with law school and I've been helping Vadik with the baby. We haven't seen each other in about a month and a half. "I missed you" He says, still hugging me. "I missed you more Sante" He's the one person in the world I know I can count on for anything.

Through thick and thin he's been there for it all. There was never a time where I needed him and he wasn't there for me. "If you guys are done now i'd like to hug my daughter" Dad says I give him a smile hugging him.

"I missed you Encia" He tells me before mom hugs me as well. Our relationship has gotten better with time but it's still shaky. Sante is off in a conversation with Silas. I sit back next to him and he brings me to his side. I feel a light blush go to my face. "Encia do you have food I need food" Sante says

All I have is snacks "no but downstairs there should be some"

"Let's go" He drags out the 'O'

"Yeah let me just go give Riya to Vadik" I picked her up and brought her to his room. He lays on his couch sleeping all his school work sprawled across his table. "Vadik" I poke his side and he opens his eyes groaning.

"What"

"I'm letting you know i'm putting Riya in her crib so you don't wake up freaking out to how she got here"

"Give me her, i'll finish my work later" I hand him his sleeping daughter. He rests her on his chest and she holds his shirt as they both sleep soundly. I lightly close his door bumping into someone on the way. "I'm sorry I wasn't looking- Aleksandra?" The familiar face turns around and a smirk forms on her lips.

"Valencia I haven't seen you in a long time"

"What are you doing here Aleksandra?" I ask the raven headed girl. "My brother got sent here. It is all about family and visitation so I'm here to see him."

"What is Rolan doing here?"

"He got expelled from school. He didn't like how these kids were picking on him so he handled it the school didn't like it"

"He didn't stab them right?"

"No but he did put a pair of bloody hands and a pair of eyes in their locker."

"Aleksandra come on" Rolan calls out for her and she excuses herself going to her younger brother. Sante and I look at each other shaking our heads. Silas takes my hand in his. They follow us downstairs to the cafeteria where the food is.