Chapter 21: Date Night

Chapter 21-27 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

------------------

Silas pov

Date night with Valencia something I thought would never happen.

I run my hands through my hair letting out a deep breath. I take my phone and put it in my pocket grabbing the flowers I brought. I took a wild guess that she loved roses simply off the tattoo on her ribcage. Knocking on her door it opens not even two seconds later. "You dress up fancy loverboy" I feel the blood rush to my face and I give her a small smile.

"You look beautiful petal, these are for you" I hand her the flowers and she looks surprised to see them. "You brought me flowers?" She steps to the side letting me inside her dorm.

"Of course I did, what kind of man would I be if I didn't?" She puts them in a vase putting a kiss on my cheek. "Come on, we have reservations to make" She follows me outside to my car. I open the door for her letting her go in first.

Getting to the restaurant we get seated and a waiter takes our orders right away. "Who's texting you?" I ask her to put her phone down and play with my ring. "Jace he was asking about the english assignment"

"At least he wasn't asking to sleep with you" She pauses putting her head down. "I mean not recently" I feel myself getting more tense

"You and Jace slept together?" I ask more with anger than as a question. It shouldn't have came out like that.. "The first time was on my birthday" Anger fills my veins.

"First time? Fucking great"

"Silas it was a while ago you don't have anything to worry about. I would have slept with you but you decided to sleep with someone else"

"He had your attention, he touched your body, all that girl did was give me a quick fuck"

"She still did"

"So did Jace"

"I promise you Silas I'm only for you right now. No one had my attention besides you"

"Still pissed Jace touched what's mine"

"He can't anymore and he won't, were just friends. You trust me?"

"Of course I trust you it's just I don't know"

"I'm here with you right now, not him. We're just friends now I promise. I haven't slept with him since late november"

"I know I know it's just going to take a while for it to wrap around my head." She looks guilty now. Fuck she shouldn't feel guilty. I didn't mean to make her feel guilty. "You know I trust you right?" She nods. I put a kiss on her palm and she gave me a small smile.

Once we finish our food I pay for the bill taking Valencia's hand again she smiles coming with me to the car. My hand goes on her thigh, she runs her hand up and down my arm.

Time puts everything into place perfectly.

Valencia's pov

Silas locks his dorm. I put my phone down going inside. He just looks at me with different emotions running through his eyes. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask Silas leaning on his kitchen island. He just smiles bringing me closer to him.

His hands go under my chin making me look into his grey eyes. "What is it loverboy? Are you trying to hypnotize me?" He smiles, shaking his head no. "You know Encia when you let your walls down your an amazing person"

"Why do you say that?"

"You remind me of all my favorite book characters"

My heart flutters and the biggest smile comes to my face. "Silas you're going to make me cry" He just shakes his head putting a kiss on my lips. "Don't cry petal save your tears for a more important event"