Chapter 54: Made Mommy Cry

Valencia's pov

I jump out of bed the second I hear Ruby crying. I pick her up and checked her diaper. It's still dry. She's most likely hungry. I fix her position breast feeding her, looking at the time it's already two in the afternoon.

Elesio hasn't run in my room yet so I know he's still taking his nap. "We have to get you dressed baby, daddy's getting married today" I sigh burping her. I start running her bath making sure the temperature is warm.

I take off her onesie sitting her in. She shrieks at the water before trying to taste it. Her big gray eyes looked at me with a smile on her face. "Bless you baby" I wipe her nose after she sneezes while getting her towel.

Wrapping her in it she decides to place a slobbery kiss on my cheek. I put her diaper on when Eleiso comes into the room. "Go into the bath" I tell him he doesn't argue with me but complies. I put Ruby back in her crib before changing into my own dress quickly. I go into the bathroom to wash him. He's still half asleep so it works out fine. My dress isn't even wet "Wait for me right here" I tell him quickly, getting him a pair of clothes.

Drying him I put on his pull-up and pants grabbing his undershirt "Mommy, where are we going?" Elesio asks as I button up his shirt for him. "Daddy is getting married, he wants you to be there" I feel tears come to my eyes but I hold them back.

"Why are you sad?"

"I'm fine Elesio, here you can use my phone while I get Ruby dressed" I feel a few tears come down my face. Elesio wipes them, placing a kiss on my cheek before hugging me tightly. "I love you mommy"

"I love you more Elesio" He smiles. I hand him my phone before taking Ruby out of her crib. I took out a blue dress for her, put it on taking her hair, and put it into little pig tails. She's only a few months but has so much hair.

I get my bag ready with a change of clothes for both of them just in case. Accidents still happen, I put wipes, diapers and everything I need for both babies. "Elesio come on let's go" I called out to him and he grabbed my hand coming downstairs with me.

Ruby is the first to go in the car. I make sure she's in her car seat properly before putting Elesio in his booster seat. I take my phone back from Elesio, giving him his tablet instead. He starts playing some game as I drive off.

The venue is only an hour away so it's not bad. I see Vadik standing outside his car Valeriya next to him with an angry face. I pull into the spot next to them, opening the door. "Why the mad face Riya?" I ask her, she hugs me, sighing.

"I don't like Tatiana, I don't like this" She says leaning on the side of the car. "I know but it's not going to be long I promise" I unbuckle Elesio he stands next to me while I take Ruby out of the car. Holding her on my hip, Elesio takes my empty hand.

They haven't let people inside to take their seats yet. Eleiso sits on a bench with the baby bag next to him "Hi Bisnonno" Elesio says De Santis smiles looking at the three year old. "Hey bud how are you?" He asks sitting next to him.

"Mommy brought me chicken nuggets"

"Wow, did you eat them all?" Elesio nods, smiling ear to ear. I see Silas from the corner of my eyes. Elesio does too. I notice his smile fading. "Mommy can we go?" He asks, looking at me De Santis gives me a small smile.

"You're a great mother Valencia, I wished things would have worked out differently between the both of you but I'm glad the kids have a mother as great as you." Since I met De Santis he's been nothing but understanding to me. Through the last few months he's come and seen the kids more time than Silas has.

He's always been in their life and I'd never take that away from him.

"Thank you I appreciate it" Elesio takes my hand and we both go inside, Vadik calls me over the empty chairs next to him. "Orion tried to talk to me then he got offended when Riya told him no one was paying attention to him" I held back my laugh shaking my head.