Chapter 31: Arriving in Forks

AUGUST 1, 2003
WASHINGTON STATE
WYNTER'S POV:

We had finished with our arrival through the Magical congress. We made sure to meet with their President, who respected Primal's commands on how we no longer fall under the statue of secrecy but understood we would not be going around expose ourselves to muggles.
Once do we portkeyed to Seattle. Kreacher and two other elves Mipsy and Chank had come ahead to the new manor in forks to make sure everything was set up and ready for us. When the four of us left the magical district we found the new SUV waiting for us. Nik and Fred quickly loaded the few things we brought with and the things we had bought into the back and we left starting the drive to Forks.

 Nik and Fred quickly loaded the few things we brought with and the things we had bought into the back and we left starting the drive to Forks

Luna was positively vibrating with joy at the start of this new adventure. She had Nik and Fred groaning when she told them I would meet two new mates here. Then again I think she was excited because she had a mate here as well, but she wouldn't tell me who.
We would all be starting school at Forks High in a month. Both Nik and Fred grumbled about it. Luna and i just laughed. We would start as Juniors just like we knew some of the Cullens would and Luna would be a sophomore.
Soon enough Nik pulled up to our new home.

We new it was large but with the families we had it was needed

We new it was large but with the families we had it was needed. We were a good 30 mins from town right between the Forks and La Push boundaries. Tomorrow we would meet the tribal council and set up our own treaty with them. They needed to know us and know we would not harm them.
Soon we were all settled at the dining room table dinner in front of us some drinking their monthly blood. Just enjoying our first night. It has been peaceful these last two years. We have simply enjoyed our lives, but now it was time to get back on track and cause some chaos and bring some order to this place. Hopefully Bella next year doesn't turn into a huge pain in my ass. Hopefully she isn't as bad as she seemed.
Soon we all said goodnight. Luna to her room and Nik, Fred, and I to ours.

The next day donned cloudy and cold. I woke and got ready for our meeting. I knew if I didn't dress professional Narcissa would hunt me down. So I did. Besides I always saw it as a sign of my respect for the people I meet in an official capacity.