Chapter 114: The Bond 🔞🔞🔞🔞

2149
TRIKRU VILLAGE
WYNTER'S POV:

The winter was both harsh and light. We had good weeks but then a few weeks with a blizzard.
It was during one of these, that we completed our bond.
We had been relaxing cuddled in our room when Bell asked," Why is it we don't complete the bonds all in one night?"
I looked at him and smiled." You have felt the slight surge of power each time a bond is completed yes?"
He nodded.
"It happens each time. Now imagine not only that, but a massive surge when the final bond is complete. It can be too much to handle and would leave us all vulnerable for who knows how long. It could also damage our bonds and powers. It is better to stagger them this way. It gives us time to recuperate so to speak."
He nodded in understanding and then kissed the top of my head. "I'm ready to complete it if you are."
I smiled, my other mates came in. We had a system that worked now that we didn't all have to be touching. When it was the new mate and one of the other boys Nik and I would be the ones touching. When it was me only Nik, while the others watched and joined each other.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Nik climbed on the bed as the others got comfy around the room. Bell and Nik took their time removing my clothes with lingering touches and kisses, across my exposed skin. Nik lay reclined naked behind me, by the headboard. Bellamy quickly removed his clothes and gripped my ankles pulling me to my back. My head resting on Nik's thigh.
He ran his hands along my thighs before pushing them apart. He crawled up some as he lifted my hips to him and buried his face in my core causing me to moan as he licked and devoured my body. His tongue dipping in and out of me. His teeth finding my nub and biting. He slid two fingers inside of me murmuring about how sweet I tasted and how wet I was for him and I hadn't even came yet.
Meanwhile Nik threaded his fingers in mine holding my hands above my head against his chest. His eyes watching intently as Bellamy devoured and finger fucked me. Soin my body clenched around his fingers as I came all over them and his face. He pulled his fingers out licking them clean before lapping every bit up he could from my core.
Then he lowered my hips to his lap and lined up to my entrance stroking his cock a few times, his eyes locked on mine as he slowly thrust inside me taking his sweet time never looking away. When he was buried to the hilt, he gripped my hips shifting slightly causing me to moan. He leaned over me and began to thrust. Slow and hard pulling almost completely out slowly then slamming back home deep and hard. Nik tightened the grip on my fingers as I wrapped my legs around Bellamy taking him deeper.
He continued until like this driving me up high then stopping making me come down smirking as I groaned and growled at the teasing.
Finally he leaned down nuzzling my neck on the left and then bit down. His thrusts becoming hard and fast , as I bit into his shoulder. Nik took my right wrist biting into it as our passion climbed higher and higher. Soon it came to a head and we came in a tidal wave of passion on power. The bonds snapping firmly in place finally complete between the 7 of us.
As we languished in the after, our other mates joined us. We spent the next 3 days locked in our room with Kreacher snapping food in, blissed out and making love while the blizzard raged outside.