Chapter 33: Meet the Cullens

SEPTEMBER 1, 2003
FORKS HIGH SCHOOL
WYNTER'S POV:

I turned to see who sat beside us and smiled seeing it was....

Emmett. He grinned widely at me, even as Jasper growled. He then chuckled putting his hands up and got up to sit in front of us with Rose, who was smirking at him. Jasper then joined Nik and I at our table.
"Hello ma'am, I'm Jasper Hale, it is a pleasure o meet you darling."
I smiled brightly at him, "I'm Wynter Black-Mikaelson and this is my boyfriend Niklaus Mikaelson-Black. It is a very big pleasure to meet you as well Jasper"
Nik just nodded to him. Rose turned in her seat and offered me her hand. "I'm Rosalie Hale and this is my boyfriend Emmett Cullen. I'm Jasper's sister."
"It's a pleasure to meet you as well"
Nick just gave his signature smirk as he continued holding my hand. Before we could say anything else the teacher came in and class started. Though before the end of class Jasper slipped me a note asking Nik and I to join him and his siblings at lunch. We agreed.
We shared 2nd period French with Rose, Alice and Luna. Our 3rd period gym saw us with Luna, Emmett and Edward.
Finally it was time for lunch. Nik and I had brought meals Kreacher had prepared, because there was no way his Mistress would eat that foul school food.

 Nik and I had brought meals Kreacher had prepared, because there was no way his Mistress would eat that foul school food

We sat eating and Nik got his smirk when he noticed they were just playing with their food. "Not Hungry?" He asked. I just shook my head and shoved a grape in his mouth at his teasing. He bit into it wiggling his brows at me as I laughed. I looked to the others who smiled, even though they looked wary.
"Perhaps we could set up a meeting with your coven leader tomorrow and explain." I said softly, while they all stiffened. "Be calm we are not a danger to you. In fact I think we will be great allies. I smiled as Nik kissed my cheek and Luna smiled dreamily. "Yes it will go wonderfully my Lady."
Then the bell rang and we were off to our next classes leaving the Cullens confused about what just happened.

After school we went home. Jasper sent me a message saying Carlisle said we could all meet at 11a.m. if we like. We said we would be there.

SEPTEMBER 2, 2003
CULLEN RESIDENCE
JASPER POV:

I was nervous as hell my mate was coming over and it seemed like she already knew our secret. Edward was being a Dick and bitching cause he couldn't read their minds. Poor baby now he knows how the rest of us feel. I heard shout Shut it towards me and I smirked a bit. It was always fun getting these little digs in.
Any minute now my mate and the other two would be showing up. I hated staying away from her for the night. I felt the need to be near her. I just hope today goes well.