Prologue: WTF JUST HAPPENED?

Sitting up looking around, I blink as I gaze at all the stars surrounding me." What the fuck just happened? Where am I?"

Suddenly a bright light flared making me groan and close my eyes. When it was gone I opened them and blinked trying to clear the spots from my vision. Once I had I blinked again, trying to figure out if what I was seeing was real. There standing before me was a beautiful winged woman.

 There standing before me was a beautiful winged woman

" Who are you?" I asked as I watched her smile at me.
She chuckled and then smiled. As she turned to face me she changed to a he as they spoke, " I am the Prime, the Alpha and Omega, The Chaos and the Order. You my dear were not meant to be born where you were nor were you meant to die that way, but because you sacrificed yourself to save that child , I am willing to give you a second chance." As they continued talking they would switch back and forth between the woman and the man.

" As they continued talking they would switch back and forth between the woman and the man

"What kind of second chance do you mean?" I asked as I watched them.
"Simple you will be reborn into another dimension. I will give you powers and make you a glorious being. You my dear in return will bring both chaos and order to these places. You will save people and ensure that the wrongs are righted. I will also send you with your tablet, that will hold your music and all you had on it. It will never need charging and will update regularly with all the information you need for any given area you are. I will also include an extended bag that will hold many of your favorite things to aid you that won't run out. In return once you have fixed these timelines and stories, I will grant you and your chosen peace in Camelot.", they smiled looking to me as an image of a fantastical place played before my eyes.

", they smiled looking to me as an image of a fantastical place played before my eyes

"What stories do you mean?"I asked.

"Many fictional stories, shows, movies, games and such are created by universe seers. As such a lot of times they get mangled and out of balance in the stories causing unnecessary chaos in their universe. These realms need help and repair. I am giving you the chance to be the one to repair them. Do you accept?" They asked as they watched me carefully.

"Yes, I accept." I stated smiling at them.

"So be it. The first realm is a combination of four for you. I believe that you know them well already. You will be born into the Harry Potter world more powerful then any other being. Within this realm also combined will be the ones you know as Twilight, Teen Wolf, and The Vampire Diaries universe. You will meet your truest mate before you turn 5. You will have all your knowledge from creation on. I will check in with you on occasion. None will know or see me other then you until I will it. I will give full control of your being and powers, you will only need to train yourself. Think of it as keeping your muscles limber. Use who you are to stay in control. Make sure you only give your mark to those who have a bond with you or you truly trust. I will make it known to those in charge of the magic world upon your birth those that bear your mark can only be punished and or dealt with by you. To do otherwise will incur the wrath of the gods. Also those that you give your mark to can never betray you. They could do evil, but only if it is not against you. So be very careful who you give the mark to. When you reach the age of starting magic school I shall give you a timeline that you can stay close to, to help you be ready before moving to new areas. Also before you leave the first make sure you have people to act on your behalf that you trust." They smiled gently before caressing my cheek." Are you ready to be reborn? You are about to be created in that world."

"Yes, I am ready." I smiled back warmly to them.

"Then so be it. Good luck Wynter."

With that they gave me a tap to the forehead and all went dark.