CHAPTER 4: And Nice to Meet You Again

Chapter 4

"And Nice To Meet You, Again"

***

ANNA'S POV

GYM

I stood there, still in awe as I stare at the sports center in the middle of the ample field. That weird guy is actually right.

I have to remember that secret alley for future use.

Glancing around, I noticed that there is a number of foreigners hanging outside the gym.

There are different races; from western area to northern. There are British, American, Korean, Nigerian, and I also notice some of my own race too since I can hear their loud voice from here.

There are also some Filipino races but it was not as plenty as us - foreign people.

The massive door of the gym burst open and some have already made their way in. I followed them in silence.

As obvious as it was, the inside of the gym is completely wide as a desert. The structure was filled with various sports appliances.

Well, what do you expect from an exclusive International school?

I quickly noted the make-shift stage not too far from the entrance. Plastic chairs were also scattered around the area so I chose my own seat as I see some taking their own as well.

It was not long before a woman with wide-framed glasses stood at the center of the stage. She cleared her throat before narrating her speech.

And there, I soon realized that she was the head-assistant of the school, and her speech basically contains the aim and objectives, about the school and its history, the important things that we should avoid inside the campus blah lada lada~~

Just the usual stuff concerning the school...

Since I was certain that she was determined to recite the whole content of the handbook in her own hands, I decided to do my usual meditation - given that it was unusually silent inside. (Besides the head-assistant of course)

I was about to close my eyes when a sudden murmur broke my concentration. I frown at the two girls near me as they chat; with their voice a little too loud for a whisper.

"Malapit na sya dito girl, naaamoy ko na siya!"

"Ay, shet, nakita ko na anino niya! Tama nga mga ka-baro natin na nag-aaral dito, sya nga ang Presidente ng school na to. Pwede na tayong mamatay!"

"Hoy! huwag mo ako idamay, gaga ka! Sayang ang inipon nating pera para makapag-enroll dito. Kinuha ko pa naman lahat ng pera ng Inay ko sa bangko para lang makatapak sa susyal na iskul na ito."

I raised my left brows in confusion; the first thing that I thought about the two lasses was obviously not the way they were supposed to be.

They looked like us; the girl beside me has blonde hair and notable blue eyes, while the other one has this red-brown hair and pale skin.

Perhaps they are half-blooded since they could speak Filipino in a fluent way.

I don't know.

"Hmm... Sabagay, hindi pa tayo dapat mawala sa earth. Hindi ko pa sya natitikman... Hihihi."

"Gaga ka talaga, bibig mo huy!"

"Ayos lang yan,sus, puro porenjer mga nandito kaya siguradong hindi tayo naiintindihan."