CHAPTER 37: The Baguio Trip

Chapter Summary: In which our active third years are so excited for the upcoming trip to Baguio. Anna is not bothered by the rumors anymore, but it was still roaming around the campus like a wild fire. But other than that, the day inside her school is completely normal. Or so she thought.

Warning: Hiro is here...so expect some you know.

Chapter 37

"The Baguio Trip"

***

Anna's POV

The room is crazy.

I wanted to concentrate on the notes that we recently had in the English subject, but it was impossible if the room is this noisy.

Apparently, the supposed last subject was turned into an idle time, meaning there's no teacher, no lessons, no anything. Just the students and us.

I knew it would turn out into a chaos ― just like now.

They were acting like kids in a day care centre.

I can't blame them, though. The examination days were through, thank the strawberries for that. That only meant one thing.

The much awaited trip.

Explains why they were this noisy in the first place. Their conversations about the Baguio trip is all around the room, expressing how excited and how eager they are to go to certain places and landmarks of the city called the summer capital.

The trip was announced at the same day when we started the exam. And as it turns out, Miel's information was accurate.

The trip would be tomorrow, which is Thursday, and we would spend our time there for three days. The teachers said we will be staying at a school ― a dorm to be exact, which is apparently the sister school of Manila International School.

They also mentioned that they use the school's big forest like campus for camping.

I didn't know they have another school that was connected to this one. So this isn't just one school then?

If the second and first years destination will be Tagatay and Batangas, then it means they have sister schools in the mentioned places?

That's quite...shocking.

The trip, apparently, is like a tradition to the school. Just as Miel said, it is treated like a gift for the students who worked hard for the examination week.

Students who didn't pass or have atleast three subjects with ridiculous scores are not allowed to join the trip, so the students who are eager about said trip were obliged to do their best.

Like that boy over there who talks like a girl.

As I put my hand under my chin, I closed the notes that I'm trying to understand and observed Miel and his friend Hiroshi converse in a language that I absolutely understand.

Well, with a bit of struggling on Miel's part.

"The cuckoo on the cuckoo clock barks like a dog in a heat," Hiroshi said in his native tongue, directing his evil grin to Miel who was confused as he tried to mimick Hiroshi.

The boy called Hiroshi has a yellow green hair this time.

I just rolled my eyes at them and directed my focus on my phone instead.

I bowed as I open a particular conversation on my phone and scroll it with mild interest.

Abrera Nathaniel: why don't you join us here? Let's talk.