CHAPTER 13: The Real Identity of Chef Takei

Chapter 13
"Secret of their Chef Takei"

***

NORMAL POV - Chef Takei

HE was about to put the dish on the table - the same moment when Anna reached out for it - when he stared at the girl with horrified shock. The upper garments of the girl's uniform are short sleeve blouse with green pleated short skirts - though their upper clothes would vary into black thick cotton suit when the second semester steps in.

As far as he knows, they were now on mid-semester, since all of the students were now wearing the black cotton suit.

So when Anna reaches out for the dish, the hem of the cotton suit shifted its place - exposing the two points of stars on her left wrist. Though, he was sure there was more since the watch she was wearing on her left has blocked his view.

You've got to be kidding me!

Now he knows why she could eat his beloved Ambrosia without gagging it out.

He examines the girl in front of her as he placed the punch on the table. Judging her looks, she could be on the middle of sixteen - seventeen of age. So her chance of joining the clan he had served for twenty two loyal years is not possible.

Unless... No, this girl is not that kind.

He took a last glimpse of the girl - who, by now, enjoys her second dish of the Ambrosia - before going back to the kitchen.

He could hear the sudden questions of his staff but he ignored it and continued to the kitchen. He grab his usual knife on his right hand, snatched the tomato on the other hand.

With his thoughts lingering with the strange girl, he throws the tomato upward without looking. He moved his right arm with graceful rapid speed one couldn't see with naked eye.

The tomato was now cut into slices once it landed on the slicing board.

"Chef, we have four orders of Miracle soup waiting," One of his staff said.

His reply was only, "Hmm,"

He grabbed the garlic, onion, and other spices as he continued to cut it with miraculous speed - his mind still on the young lass.

He stopped chopping as he strides to the private loo of their kitchen. He locked the door of the bathroom before glaring at his own wrist intently.

With his curiosity growing with the unexpected tattoo of the girl, he lifted the hem of his chef suit - exposing a small sized tattoo at the centre of his left wrist. He owns a five-pointed tip: a complete image of a star.

He glances at his own tattoo again; It was small but enough to take notice. It looks like an average tattoo by far, but when pointed at direct light - especially sunlight - the tattoo will emit a glossy texture - creating an illusion of flickering, thus making it similar with a real star.

He saw the girl's tattoo shine slightly through the fluorescent's luminosity, so he was sure she's one of the colleagues.

Gaining two or more points within the Kurozawa clan is too hard to achieve especially when a certain affiliate begins with a sole point - he saw two points on her wrist. But he knew there's still more.

Having more than a few point means that you've been serving the clan for more years, or you've gained their trust enough for them to award you a point. She's still a kid, a young girl studying in an unusual place - Philippines.

Therefore, the only method for her to gain a high-status point of star is that she's an heiress of a member with the same points. It was actually the rule in Kurozawa.