EPILOGUE

***

NORMAL POV

Lian tried hard to control his temper. He has been waiting for her sister at the waiting area of the airport. On the further right side, there are three girls trying to take a photo of him. They weren't really vague, because their high-pitched scream can be heard from where he was currently standing.

God give me patience. He chanted inside his mind. He has a decent rank in martial arts, so patience has always been a top priority his entire life.

Patience and endurance.

It took about 15 minutes until he could see his sister walking with her fiance. Her sister lit up once she saw him.

"Lian!" She called. She smiled and hugged her younger brother. "I missed you! It's been three months since I last saw you. Did you grow taller? Oh my!"

They were talking in Chinese.

Lian tried to get away. He is currently being squished by his sister's large boobs. "Get off me, Jersey."

"Oh my!" His sister acted as if she's hurt. "You're still calling me by my name. I wonder when will you start calling me your older sister?"

"Never," Lian sighed in irritation. "When are you going back to China?"

"Eh! Lian, we just arrived. Now you're asking that?" Jersey said. "You hate us that much?"

"Nah, I just don't like you going on and on and on and on about marriage and stuff."

"Since you mentioned it, did you already find someone suitable for you?" Jersey was oblivious to Lian's irritation. She continued babbling about getting married, girlfriends, and fianceés. "Remember, if you haven't found someone that you like, our parents will force you to marry a girl you haven't met yet."

"Hm, like what happened between you and Lee?" He asked.

His sister looked uneasy.

Lee, her fiance, only looked at them with a poker face. "Eh...well, yeah? But, I'm still lucky we fell in love with each other in the end."

"Hm, I have no interest in that kind of matter," He said, as he started walking. "I'm-" he stopped talking when he noticed a familiar girl waiting outside the airport.

She was wearing a thick jacket and a pair of sunglasses. Her hair is also tied and currently blonde. Despite this, Lian can't help but notice the familiar poise of this certain woman.

It must be her.

"What's wrong, Lian?" Jersey looked at where he was looking and then smiled. "Ara ~ Isn't it timely, meeting the right girl? And just when we're talking about it..."

"Nonsense. Can't you see? That girl could be Sche,"

"Sche?" Jersey observed the girl. She was looking at her watch time by time, she must be waiting for someone to fetch her. "As in Cherie Desire? Your friend's girlfriend?"

"Ex," He corrected. "It's been a long time since they were together."

"Almost two years is not a very very long time."

"You don't get the point, do you?" He said. "That's his ex already, okay?"

"Hm," Jersey observed the girl again. "Do you think she's waiting for Miel?"

"Impossible, he cursed her whole existence. He wanted her gone."

"Then maybe she's waiting for Miel number 2?"

"Riel has a name, you know," He rolled her eyes. "Maybe she's not Sche. Maybe she's just someone with the same disability."

"Maybe? She's not the only girl in the world with a prosthetic right leg anyways."

"Should I try greeting her?" He asked instead. "Just to make sure she's not really her?"

"Why not?"

Lian was about to approach the girl when a black car stopped in front of her. The girl then moved and began to pull her luggage.

The person on the driver's seat went out to help the girl, and it took all of Lian's strength not to gasp.

There's no mistake. The girl is indeed Sche.

"Hey! Isn't that Jeane?!" Her sister exclaimed when she saw the tall woman with long hair coming out from the car. She was wearing a simple shirt and jogging pants. "That's Jeane, Lian! Your lovely ex-girlfriend!"

Lian tried hard not to smack her sister. "How many times have I told you, she is not my ex-girlfriend!"

"Oh, my bad!" Jersey giggled. "She's your ex-crush and your ex-about to be your girlfriend but got dumped when her little sister Sche got heartbroken."

"Don't make me remember!" Lian snapped. "And yes, you're right. But I can't blame Miel. He saw the only girl he loved in a hot kissing scene with his own brother."

"Ohh, the drama," Jersey sighed, but it was an excited sigh as if she is watching a very exciting K-drama. "And it quickly escalated when Jeane discovered that Miel dumped Sche. She dumped you too after courting her for a year. That's also terrible."

"Just shut up, you're giving me a headache," Lian said. "Let's go, I don't need to approach her anymore."

After all, he already knew it is indeed Sche. He was not sure if telling this to Miel is a good idea or not.

***