CHAPTER 26: Small World, Don't You Think?

Chapter 26

"Small World, Don't You Think?"

***

"IKAW?!"

He was shocked. On second thought, he was not. There's no exact word that could describe his feelings right at this moment.

Si Anna at si Kurapikachuu ay iisa?!

Le gasp!

Wait.

If Anna's actually the same person he was waiting for kanina pa, and then it means that she knew that it was him the moment he said 'Kamoteng kahoy'.

Now he knew why she was laughing when said their code to the guy. Err...gay.

She's laughing at him.

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Bakit hindi mo sinabi sa una pa lang?!"

Anna shrugged. "How could I when you're busy finding..." She smirked. "me?"

"Wha—" He was about to protest. Natigilan siya. He looked at her. She has a point. But then again... "Arrrggggh! Nakakahiya! You're laughing at me, I knew it!"

"Because you're funny," She offered.

He pouted. Remembering Anna's laugh made his body tingle. At least, she laughed because of him.

He smiled at the thought.

"I made you laugh, nonetheless," He saw Anna avoided her eyes.

"No, you didn't." She answered.

"Oh, yes I do~" Nathaniel said in a sing-song voice. "Even if the reason is injustice, you laugh. That's something, you know."

Anna felt her heart is doing that familiar yet uncomfortable flips whenever he smile like that. Just like that. Hearing his sing-song voice doubled it.

Now that she thought of it, that chat-guy and Nathaniel's voice are somewhat the same. She figured it the moment she knew that they are exactly one.

Remembering their usual chats made her think of just evaporating like hot water at the moment.

This person next to her— Abrera Nathaniel—the person she'd met from the first day, the person she thought was crazy at first, the person she was trying to avoid after that embarrassing event with his twin, was the very same person behind that beautiful voice she had just met randomly through net.

And the chat-guy flirted at her. To make her embarrassment worst, she flirted back.

Now she knew who he really was.

Nathaniel Abrera!

Come to think of it, she has been flirting Nathaniel without knowing that it was him.

And when she's in school, she was avoiding everyone. Including him.

Kill. Me. Now. Just kill me now.

The world is getting smaller, don't you think?

Though, deep inside her, she was contented that it was Nathaniel. She doesn't need to think about her safety. She was safe.

"It's not even a laugh, idiot," She snapped.

He laughed, ignoring the poison on her voice. "Then what would you call it?"

"I don't know," She crossed her arms.

Now that they've met as Kurapikachuu and Leim0595, what now?