CHAPTER 39: Tension

Chapter Summary: Rumia and Antoinette's plan, the unexpected convo between Anna and Hiro, and the tension between the Abrera twins.

Trivia:
If you can still remember, Hiro has a tendency to say what's on his mind, without thinking of consequences and people's reactions, until he's done saying it.

Chapter 39

"Tension"

***

NORMAL POV

Rumia tried hard not to roll her eyes when she received yet another text from Antoinette, containing nothing but hate and silent murder towards the dog that is now eating together with Riel's brother and friends.

Her table consists of her cousin and friends, while Antoinette is one table apart from her.

They agreed to stay subtle as they can while they still think of ways on how to ruin Anna; they thought of pranking her, but it was only a passing idea.

Nobody ― except Antoinette and she ― knew about their teaming up. Even her cousin and Antoinette's own set of friends.

Of course they would tell this eventually, but not now. Both of them need to make sure it will work out fine, Rumia needs to be careful from now on and make this plan into a major success.

How would they do that, it was still beyond her.

This unexpected team up made them sort of text buddies, and Rumia somehow regretted that.

Antoinette has been spamming her inbox with hatred and jealousy for the dog; she couldn't accept the fact that Miel and Anna are on the same table.

Rumia knew Antoinette could make a scene and trut towards the group, but Zaila the second year is with them. For some reason, there's something with Zaila's presence that made Antoinette uneasy.

She shrugged the thought off; it's not like she care.

She was confused though. Zaila's still spending her time with the dog despite the rumors about her dad and the girl.

"Blimey hell, this is annoying," She mumbled as she select Antoinette's thread to delete all of her messages. Then she began texting her.

Rumia Crompton: Stop flooding me, bitch and start thinking of a plan instead!

"What is?" Stacey said on her left, munching on her caramel puffs. "The one that is annoying you."

"None of your damn business," She snapped.

"Is that the new boyfriend your texting?" Cream interjected.

"Bloody hell, no!" She cried, then grimaced. "No one will replace Riel in my system, you know that. This is just random annoying scam texts."

Cookie emitted a low whine. "Oh, that's really irrirating as ripe acnes,"

"Ew, that's gross," Cream winced.

When Rumia looked at her left to talk to Stacey, she saw a glimpse of Antoinette ― she was glaring at her as if she called her ugly.

Rumia arched a brow when Antoinette's face relaxed and smiled a sweet fake smile, before nudging her head to the table consisting of the dog.

She pulled an annoyed face when she saw what Antoinette was implying.

Her future husband ― her Riel ― came into view and chose to sit together with his brother and the rest.