CHAPTER 21: Unusual... Flirting?

CHAPTER 21

"Unusual... Flirting?"

***

ANNA'S POV

I lingered on his channel for awhile.

I find his covers amusing.

Strangely, all of his covers were songs from my native home.

He's a certified otaku, as obvious as it seems. Some songs were familiar some are not - though I noted that he preferred vocaloid songs rather than the usual Japanese songs.

The songs are hard to sing - even I find it frustrating.

He seems to know anything about anime and the likes.

Even if some of the words were delivered in wrong syllables, I find his voice to be enthralling. It wouldn't be much of a surprise since he gathered thousands of views and positive comments on this particular video of his.

Reminds me of someone that I know...

Nathaniel...

I shook my head to shake off the unwanted thoughts out of my system.

Why am I thinking of him again?!

To distract myself, I clicked the Y!M icon and log on to my second account.

On cue, I remembered his message the night before and wondered what would be his good news.

As always, I found him online ahead of me. And as usual, I wait for him to chat me first.

It took him a matter of seconds before he send me a buzz.

I can't help but smirk.

Leim0595 is typing...

Him: Yo. :D 

Me: in a cheery mood, I see.

Him: :D Can't help it. I'm happy to see you online. <3

Eh?

Is it me, or was he trying to make a move?

Since he knows nothing about my real identity, it wouldn't hurt if I ride along him.

Would it?

I might need to find something that amuses me for now.

Kurapikachu is typing...

Me: ako din. ^^~

Him: Really? Ehdi you missed me too? :3

Wait. Is he really flirting with me? o.O

I can't help but frown.

I'm not used to these kinds of things.

Even in real life, I find it weird when someone tried to chance his way toward me. Even though I was aloof in my previous school, some lads still tried to express their feelings for me.

Remember the "pussy" lad?

He admitted that he sort of liked me (His words, not mine) - that's before he got rejected and started calling me that weird name right after.

And apparently, I'm still young, there's a lot of time for that later.

Still not ready - one of the reasons why I ignore Gabriel's offer and attention.

Well, besides the threat of his fan-girls toward me. The threats are no big deal for me, however.

Study and family are my first priority in life - seems like I got this attitude from Marco and Jizo.