CHAPTER 28: Their Complex

To ozzzzzz, as a request. ^_____^

Shout out kay: Petchi-chan, ozzzzzz and stewveryyummy, immateos

Thanks po sa comment at sa pagbasa! J Especially kay Petchi-chan. XD lalabs. <3

TO MARVIN: Ayan na dre ah. Hahaha. Bold na Capital pa. XD

Chapter 28

"Their Complex"

***

-After the convention-

The event was successful.

Even though the crowd's cheer and catcalls were overpowering, Anna was satisfied that she'd seen An café, even in up close. Since the two of them had the V.I.P ticket – thanks to Nathaniel's connection — they were able to meet and greet them in person.

Thanks to him, her wish to see them came true.

It was ironic to think that she had no luck of meeting them in their own country, but in an unexpected place like Philippines, her heart wanted to burst the moment she held Kanon's hands.

She was glad.

And she owed that satisfaction to Nathaniel.

But she has no reason to say that to him, no matter what.

The convention was now through, thank God for that. She was not used to being mobbed by people asking to take her pictures, or requesting to do that certain pose she didn't even dream of doing.

And to make the matter worse, Nathaniel introduced her to another set of cosplayers. He seemed to know a lot of cosplayers, she mused.

"Anna, I would like you to meet Ate Kei. She's cosplaying Kenshin from Samurai X. Marvin, yung HANDSOME na Saitou Hajime. Panindigan mo yan dre ah?" Nathaniel laughed.

The boy named Marvin simply smiled and gestured his hands toward her.

She greeted him with a nod. "Si Ate Yayi, na naka...I forgot hahaha, pero character din siya sa Samurai X. Yung mag-couple na si Keen at Shine. Si Ate Jillian, na naka-Megumi. And lastly, si Fidel na naka-Harry Potter. Hahaha! Kasali din si Kuya Shane sa kanila but he's focus on cosplaying Ryu for now."

After the goodbyes and all sorts, he asked her if it's okay for them to have dinner before going home. In surprising events, she agreed.

Maybe that's her stomach talking.

They were now inside a restaurant just across the bay, waiting patiently for their food to come. She chanced a glance at her watch. It was now 7:30 in the evening.

"Are you alright, Anna?"

She looked up when she heard his voice. She nodded to say that she's fine.

"Hinahanap ka na ba sainyo?"

Her head snapped at him again. She's not sure if that's the main reason why she worries.

"N-no. T-they know where I am," She answered. She perfectly knew it was the truth. In fact, Yoh must be somewhere near them by now.

The only matter that worries her was her bodyguard. She doesn't want Nathaniel to see them. Or Yoh, for instance.

"They?" He asked. "You came in the Philippines with your parents?"

She bowed, her fake bangs is covering her watery eye the moment he mentioned the word. Anna's not sure how to answer that. She knew that he would ask her about her parents.