Welcome!

I apologise for the whole transfer of the book onto this account, because I'd also prefer if this could just remain on the other one. It's not confirmed that I would lose that email, but just for safety measures I have created a new account and email for this book. I will now use this account and it will be the new Mrs Moon Face.

Besides from that, (if you are a new reader,) WELCOME! 

I hope I could regain all the views, votes and comments I had on the other story. I also hope I can gain more daily readers, lol.

Anyways, thank you for selecting this book, even if it was out of the random.

At the start, the imagines are pretty quick and kind of typical, but I promise you, I gradually improve through the next few imagines.

P.S: I do not tolerate hate comments or harassment towards other readers (I assure you they will be deleted IMMEDIATELY.) Please be kind to each other and kindly give feedback about my writing if you have an idea on how I can improve. I am young and I know that my writing might not be enjoyable for all. I've written this book for my OWN enjoyment and for OTHERS to enjoy it, not to put it down.

WARNING: There will be a lot of swearing and mentions of sexual content (just kissing.)

Other than that, I have no big concerns.

Enjoy the book, loves!