Crescents (All parts!)

It's my birthday today, so I decided to write a long imagine for you all! Parts one, two and three! (September 21st)

Thank you for reading! Remember to vote and comment and perhaps follow me too! :DDD

P.S: Y/h means your house :)

Part one:

((Y/N)'s POV)

They say that after you've met your soulmate, you get symptoms. You get a symbol that represents you both the most, a symbol being your pathway on meeting them. And that symbol would forever remain on that specific spot (they can appear on your wrist, temple, neck, forearm, ankle. Those are the most common body parts— the rest are quite rare. I heard that one person had it on their eye; making it look like some sort of scar, but cooler. I've even heard one to be on their back, which is a shame because not everyone is comfortable with showing their back.) I've also heard of a case with a mark beneath the hair on their head, and it took them a good bunch of time to discover it.

I've never heard a case with someone finding out about their soulmate without receiving a mark, and that crushes my hopes of hiding it so easily.

I wish I could say I haven't received my mark, but I most definitely have. Not that anyone knows, though. I don't intend anyone to find out either, or Belladona and Irressa would tear down the whole school to find the one I belong to. But I have done some investigating on my own; I'm in my fifth year, and me and my sisters transferred from Beaux Batons last year, after the tournament (we found it quite more pleasant here, since our father grew up in our school. Beaux Batons became a depressing place after we found out that our Mother joined the Death Eaters but that's not a story I'd like to talk too much about.) It must be someone who I met last year, and symptoms do come after 10-15 months after meeting your lover. But that was my thoughts before I found out who it was.

I haven't told my sisters I've received my mark, so they don't know that I know who it is either. They both have already met and are dating their soulmates, and they're quite insistent on living the experience again. And the only way they could do that is through me, so they've been spending rather a lot of time trying to find out mine. But I don't need their help because I already know who is my soulmate. I would like to say that he's a nice boy, like Harry or Ron, but it's not. The boy is not someone I get along with.

My symbol is a crescent, a dark one with a silver out-lining. It's on my wrist, which is a place I can easily hide with a tug of my sleeve— but, to keep it 110% hidden, I cover it up with makeup daily and attempt to keep my wrist far from water when in public. And I make sure I keep away from my soulmate too, because I hear him talking about this bullshit too often and how he's eager to find his lover.

When I exit my dorm, I find Essa leaning against the wall, snogging her boyfriend. I roll my eyes, gagging behind my hand. Somehow, she senses my presence and pushes Timothy off her, smirking as she wipes her gloss off his lips. He winks at her and then withdraws, leaving her with me.

"So," she clicks her tongue, clearing noticing my disgust. "Had your mark yet?"

For a while, yeah, but I guess you don't need to know yet, I think to myself. "Psh, no. Good thing too."

Essa grunts, grabbing my arm and pulling my sleeve up. She examines my arm and sighs when she finds nothing. "I swear you're hiding it," she murmurs, but then she shakes her head, arguing with herself. "But why would you?"

"Yeah, why would I?" I lie, swallowing my salvia. I attempt to think of a valid excuse, but the only reason I can think of is someone that my sisters would have said. "If I had gotten mine, I'd have thrown a riot about it. And also have a boyfriend too—"