You're mine

It's getting hard to keep updating because I can't think of any ideas. I will update every so often, I'm determined to get this book to at least 50 parts.

Apologies for the short one.

Everyone loved (Y/N). She was friendly, and sweet. Most boys liked her because she appeared single and was the most beautiful fifth year they ever saw. Little did they know that her heart belonged to a particular blond boy.

Draco's grip on his tie tightened as he watched a sixth year approach (Y/N) lazily. His arm swooped around her neck, as if he was hers.

His teeth gritted.

Mclaggen.

Cormac was an arrogant sixth year Draco hated to the core— even more than he hated Potter and mudbloods. He was a Gryffindor and was a pathetic flirt. He thought he was a handsome boy while all he did was remind Draco of a pig. A disgusting, bald, ugly and pink pig.

When the guy smiled, oh, his nostrils grew like he stuffed a tube up them. Draco didn't understand why girls loved him.

He leaned against a wall as he watched Cormac begin his round of flirting.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" He started off.

(Y/N) glanced at him, expression indifferent. Her eyes did a quick scan of his stupid face before replying, "hi Cormac."

Mclaggen giggled (like a girl, in Draco's opinion,) and plastered on another flirty smile. "You look wonderful today."

"You said that to me yesterday."

"You look more wonderful today."

"Is that meant to be an insult or a compliment?"

You go, girl, Draco thought. He didn't notice the tight fists his hands had rolled into.

"A compliment," Cormac replied. "Why would I insult you?"

She shrugged. "Erm, I wouldn't know."

"You're perfect," he put a hand on her shoulder, snatching a flinch from Draco. "You're beautiful."

"You're..." (Y/N) made a thinking face. "You look as... good as you usually do."

Cormac smirked. "Thank you."

That was an insult, you doofus, Draco thought to himself, scoffing.

(Y/N) narrowed her eyes. "Yeah... um, I kinda have to go..."

"Escaping, are we?" Mclaggen's hand brushed (Y/N)'s thigh as it made its way up—

"No you fucking don't," Draco cursed as he swung his arm. His fist connected with Cormac's jaw, sending the sixth year a few steps back.

The hall went quiet.

"What did you just do?" Cormac yelled. "Fucking Malfoy, I'll fucking end you!"

Cheers rang from the Gryffindors, while the Slytherins cheered Draco on. The Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws remained quiet, although you can see the excitement in their eyes.

"No, I'll fucking end you for daring to touch her!" Whoops, whistles, applauds.

"She doesn't belong to you, she doesn't even want to." Laughter, cheers, agreement.

"She does belong to me, she's my fucking girlfriend!"

Once again, the hall went quiet. One pin drop and you would be able to hear it echo.

Cormac's hand slipped off his jaw. He blinked, dazed, before his eyes darkened. "Liar!" He grabbed Draco's collar, pulling him towards him. He raised a fist to punch him—

(Y/N) raised her wand, said, "Stupefy!"

Cormac flew back, taking a piece of Draco's collar with him. Draco rolled his shoulders, recovering, when Mclaggen sat up.

"(Y/N)?"

"He's not lying," she hissed. "And I never would want to belong to you, Cormac, especially when all you want is my ass."

The hall erupted into laughter. Cormac's face reddened in humiliation as his friends rushed over to help him up. Mclaggen and his gang quietly retreated from the hall and made their way someplace else.

"Are you okay?" Draco asked (Y/N), concerned. His eyes were scanning her face, worried she had a cut or some sort of bruise—

"Are you okay?" (Y/N) asked, agitated. "And why are you asking me? I'm not the one who was nearly choked."

"Choked? I wasn't choked, Mclaggen just thought it would intimidate me with that collar shit."

"Are you okay?" She repeated.

"Yeah."

"You didn't have to intervene."

"I had to. You would have been harassed by that idiot if I didn't step in."

"Are you serious?" She threw her hands up, laughing. "It didn't even process in my mind when you came."

"I knew it would happen."

"How did you happen to walk in the second his hand was crawling up my leg?"

"I was watching you. I always watch you. That's why I was ready to attack."

(Y/N) smirked. "I am attractive, I know that, but you didn't need to literally break his jaw."

Draco, eyes darkening, grabbed her chin. He tilted her chin up and hissed, "I had to. You're mine. Your face, your heart, your everything belongs to me."

"I didn't receive something to sign on about that," she whispered.

"You signed up for it when you became my girlfriend."

"Kind of rough, don't you think? I believe my body belongs to myself."

"But your heart?"

She bit her lip.

"Yeah, I'm sure it isn't mine."