Locked Up

Day 1:

(Y/N) had been captured by Bellatrix; she was attempting to save Dumbledore when she was caught. He died and she didn't know what happened to Harry. The only thing she left was the cloak she borrowed, something she regretted. She knew where she was going, but she didn't want to admit it. That mansion would be a horrible place to spend time at.

A horrible, terrible place.

Malfoy Manor was a large home for a family of 3. (Y/N) entered the mansion, gaze cast low as Lestrange sneered at her. Shoving her forward, she made her fall to her knees in front of the dark lord.

"Look at him," Lestrange threatened, tilting her head up, fingers grasping her hair. (Y/N)'s eyes looked at Voldemort's face.

He looked healthier than ever. He gave her a wicked smile as Lestrange backed away from her.

"I could never imagine (Y/N) Potter bowing down to me, but here you are," he said, smile growing.

"I would never bow to you," (Y/N) hissed, standing up—

Lestrange kicked the back of her knees and she fell back on them. Scowling under her breath, she raised her head to scan the audience.

Fenrir Greyback, Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy, and Draco.

(Y/N) turned back to Voldemort, cheeks reddening in embarrassment. Stay strong.

His eyebrows were raised. "Welcome to Malfoy Manor."

She rolled her eyes. "I have no pleasure being here."

He grinned, turning to Lestrange. He beckoned her closer, and she approached with a quick bow. "Yes, my lord?"

He didn't look at her. "Give her a spare room. She is our guest. She gets 2 meals and 2 cups of water a day. Understood?"

She nodded, fleeing back to (Y/N). She grabbed her arm harshly and pulled her closer to the dark lord. After being forced to bow, Lestrange waited for dismissal.

"Get her out of my sight."

Lestrange licked her lips, and shoved her past him.

"Oh and Bella," the dark lord said, eyes dark and malicious. "Make sure she feels at home."

Lestrange smirked, pulling her up the stairs. (Y/N) watched her curly hair bounce before being pulled after her. She followed her down the corridor and into a small room.

"Feel at home," she seethed, leaning against the dusty door frame. "You'll be here for a long time."

When she couldn't take Lestrange's gaze any longer, (Y/N) sat down on the worn-out mattress. Even though this was the Malfoy Manor, the room was in bad shape; the white wallpaper was torn down, leaving a brick wall to stare at. The carpet was stained, with either juice or not surprisingly, blood. There were no windows, just a dim bulb hung in the centre of the room. In the corners, there were cobwebs and dead bugs. Near the door stood a broken toilet.

"The toilet works. Our last guest was rather messy," Lestrange explained. "Not sorry about it."

She closed the door and the room suddenly got silent.

(Y/N) mentally kept note that it was day one.

Day 2:

She woke up with her feet freezing. When she sat up, she pulled the quilt over her feet. They were a bit warmer, but her attention shifted from it when she saw an off-white dress lay next to the mattress When she reached out, her fingers gripped onto the note.