"With me and the boys."

(Y/N) was exhausted. Her eyes barely managed to stay open- her state was due to her spending the previous night talking and gossiping with Ginny, Aquila and Maisie. Talking about boys, pleasant boys such as Harry and Ron, about obnoxious boys such as Goyle and Crabbe. Aquila even mentioned Draco, but (Y/N) quickly shut down the topic of him. Even talking about her secret boyfriend had butterflies flying in her stomach. It's not like they've been together for a small period of time, causing that always-there-at-the-start fangirl and awkward phase. They've been dating ever since the start of the year. Draco had asked her to be his girlfriend little after Harry's name was chosen from the goblet. They were close friends before feelings were developed and both opened their hearts to one another.

So when she had slouched over to aloof Professor Snape's class, she had no energy to be docile nor any energy to show effort in whatever task the professor was going to give the class. While the class waited for Snape, while Ginny, Aquila and Maisie chatted their heads off, affected little by the lack of sleep, (Y/N)'s head hung low as she tried to claim some sleep by simply closing her eyes.

"(Y/N)," she heard a voice beckon, but her tiredness made her too lazy to raise her head and glance over at the person who called out her name.

"(Y/N)!" Someone shook her arm. She was familiar with the hand and his way of gently grasping her limbs- she looked up to see the blue eyes she fell in love with staring back at her. For a glimspe of a second, she thought she was in the state of dreaming, visualising her boyfriend here to save her from Snape's boring class...

"(Y/N), darling, you look half asleep," he was really here. His voice was dropped to a whisper, and (Y/N) could feel the eyes of her friends as he offered her his arm. "Don't waste your energy in Snape's class," he smirked. "Come hang with me and the boys."

She looked to her side, knowing that her friends would be gawking at her. She gave them an awkward smile, reluctant to leave them behind. While Aquila and Maisie were perplexed and pondering what the hell was happening, Ginny was looking at her best friend with a twinkle in her eye, as if she had known about it all along. The redhead nodded, giving (Y/N) permission to ditch class with her boyfriend.

Suddenly wide awake, she gave her best friend a quick side-hug, accepted Draco's offer of support, and let him lead her out. When they walked out, (Y/N) gazed upon his group of friends. Goyle, Crabbe, Nott and Zabini.

"Here fellas, the girl you've been dying to meet," Draco introduced, gesturing to his girlfriend. Inconspicuously nervous, (Y/N) put on a smile and extended a hand towards them all. One by one, the four boys shook hands with her.

"Pleasure to meet you," Nott said, chucking in some exaggerated charisma.

"Quit the charm, Nott," Draco broke their handshake. "She's taken by me, remember?"

He raised his hands in surrender. "Just being myself, jeez."

(Y/N) rolled her eyes. She then turned to Draco, tilting her head. "Thank you for choosing to bring me along while skipping class with friends."

Draco kissed her forehead. In the corner of her eye, she saw Zabini smirking. "Of course, love. Snape's class in year four is absolutely ludicrous. Indeed so gormless that I can teach it all to you in under two hours." His flexes and shows of arrogance always had (Y/N) smiling. He was such a show off, even if him as a person impressed her.

"In a study session like last week?" She teased. "I think I learnt more about kissing than elite spells."

Draco smirked. His friends behind them snickered. (Y/N) found it trivial to have them there if all they did was spectate, but perhaps that was the point. To show off what a relationship that Draco had in front of his friends.