"Don't tell your sister." (3)

You brushed your hands together when you were finished. Astoria leant back, admiring the decoration. The banner, white, was hung from corner to corner. The letters surprise was adjusted to be in the middle. White and blue balloons were stuck onto the sides, with blue and white strips of thin paper filled into the white of the wall. In front of it was a table, where there was three gift boxes; Astoria had set it up, putting something in each of them. One revealed the positive pregnancy test, while the other two had a paper slip saying try again!

"We did great!" She exclaimed, squealing a little.

You nodded. "Yes we did."

Astoria sighed. "Now all we gotta do is get ready. How about you stay here and keep watch, while I go change?"

"Sure," you replied. You stayed behind as your sister went off to get ready. You stared at the decorated wall. This was going to be a hell of a rollercoaster. Your sister assumed that Draco loved someone else. While you might have successfully managed to convince her otherwise, she isn't that dumb in the first place. She was somehow clever enough to pick on the clues. Astoria was never the smartest person, so it was shocking to you.

What would you do if she found out? If she realized that she was right, and the culprit was you? You shuddered at the thought. The consequences would be severe. And it would also break her heart. It would be embarrassing. And it would make you want to drown in your own guilt. 

Draco appeared. He looked like he came here to say something to Astoria, but she wasn't here. He smiled softly at you. You smiled back.

"Your parents will be coming," he said, walking over to you.

"Of course they will," you responded, watching Draco come closer. You could feel his body heat mingling with yours. It was so enticing. 

His smile remained soft. "I'm sorry," he apologised again, as if he repeatedly said sorry, the party would not happen and you would forever stay in his arms. Draco took a step closer to you. He didn't care if someone walked in on the both of you; he didn't care, not now. He wrapped his arms around you, resting his head on your shoulder. "I'm sorry."

You hugged him back. "Why are you apologising? It's not your fault. It's okay. Don't blame yourself." Your fingers ran through his hair, your skin tingling as he tilted his head and kissed the side of your neck. 

"I don't want you to show up," he murmured. "I don't want you to celebrate her child."

"Don't be silly," you laughed a little, suddenly aware of the situation. You pulled away, ruffling his hair. He took his head off your shoulder, chuckling a little. 

"Of course I have to attend," you said. "She's my sister. What's half yours is half hers."

"You're perfect," he responded, admiring what you said.

"I know."

<><><>

It was almost time. You had gotten ready after Astoria returned. You picked out a simple dress, one more suitable for a great celebration instead of one to seduce your sister's husband. It was blue, like the theme, and it was long. While you and Draco both preferred something that could easily fall off, you decided to be a little modest this time.

Draco and Daphne were entertaining the pair of parents while Astoria and you did the last few checks. Everything was in place!

Sure, the parents were well aware that they were setting something up. They weren't oblivious. At least not in this case.

You and your sister eagerly called the rest of them to join. Daphne, with the widest smile, Brough her parents to the celebration.

Your mother and father laughed softly at the decoration, their gazes scanning it all. Draco's parents were amused, but it was nice to have the family all smiling together.