¨°twelve°¨

ᵉᵈⁱᵗᵉᵈ

Minho wasn't sure what to do with this situation. Time seemed to be frozen, and he thought that Hyunjin maybe fell asleep. Against him. His chest. And a dangling arm with a hand pressing against his crotch.

The brunet felt all kinds of wrong with that simple touch. But mostly he felt like a pervert who took advantage of a friend who was obviously very intoxicated by the amount of alcohol in his system. Hyunjin was certainly not aware of the situation they were in right now. And if Minho hadn't been having these strange thoughts lately, he'd never thought about them more than a drunk, clumsy friend who had fallen into his arms—passed out.

"Ya, Hyunjin~ah?" Minho tried to get the blond's attention. He heard a hum against his bare chest but made no further move to get back on his own feet. The dancer was tired and was missing the strength to function as a wall all night, so he gently pushed his friend back upright.

"No~, you're warm... I want to stay." Hyunjin leaned in with a heavy head. Goosebumps sprawled over Minho's naked upper body when he felt wet, very warm lips against his skin, attempting to form them into a kiss. He stiffened when the devilish mouth of the artist pecked his chest not once, not twice, but gave a whole damn trail of wet, squishy lips. When his perked up nipple got a soft kitten lick, he threw Hyunjin off of him with a gasp.

"Stop that! You're drunk.."

The blond fell on his behind, with zero responsiveness to catch himself. He had a crooked smile on his face with dark, cloudy eyes that only saw Minho's briefs. It was at the perfect height as he crept back on his knees to the dancer with his full attention on the bulge behind the thin fabric. Hyunjin was a man who stood behind his emotions and reacted to them. Lately, he didn't know what they meant but last night's cocktails helped him get a clear picture for the first time. He wanted Minho. He longed for the brunet. And not in a 'best buds' way.

Minho watched with wide eyes as Hyunjin tigered toward him. His Adam's apple bobbed in sheer panic. Due to a conflict in his body, he was nailed to the floor. He wanted to respond to Hyunjin's obvious attack on him, but on the other hand, he wanted to take a few steps back to create some distance between them again. And these two opposites made him motionless. He let his friend's slender hands slid over his knees to his thighs. Fingers crept into his boxer briefs from beneath. They wandered smoothly over the warm skin to the inside of his thighs. Hyunjin's hands mirrored each other; stroking, kneading every inch of Minho's skin. It stirred up a restrained groan, mixed with words that tried to stop the blond male but were nothing more than hot air.

The clouded brown eyes of Hyunjin looked up from underneath his thick eyelashes to Minho who had his mouth agape. His friend's chest heaved in anticipation, waiting of what came next. The stirring of his cock definitely told him what he wanted to come next.

It was then that Minho snapped out of his lustful haze and stumbled backward, letting his friend's hands fall out of his underwear before they were kneading something else than his skin.

"Go take a shower," Minho ordered. A cold one. "I'll make something to help you sober up." The brunet quickened towards his kitchen and made a lot of unnecessary noises to draw out the little demons in his head.

It took a moment for Hyunjin to register what exactly happened. His friends was gone but the heat in his core was still there, burning up his cheeks.

Reluctantly, he stood up, directing himself to the bedroom and snatched a black shirt from a chair. He let the hot spray of water and steam help him get his act together. But as he looked down at his length being all happy and half up, he was not sure a shower would work.