¨°twenty-one°¨

Minho wakes up with a wrecking ball swinging through his eye socket, pushing his eyeball out. To swing back again and hit his other socket. But none of the destruction inside his head prevents him from letting a smile creep on his face with closed eyes. Because right now he feels damn euphoric, and no hangover can dominate that.

He feels Hyunjin's warm, steady breaths against his neck. It tells him that the blond is still in a deep sleep. And the way Hyunjin has snuggled into him, looks like they've barely moved since falling asleep. Or they ended up sticking back together like magnets.

Either way, it makes Minho's heart flutter and lets him wrap his arms more deeply around the other one. His nose buries in the tousled blond hair that smells of sleep and citrus.

The deep breaths are replaced by a moan, followed by a mumble, then a clearing of the throat to get a sensible sentence out. "They can see us," Hyunjin whispers in a low rasp against Minho's skin, tickling his earlobe.

Minho pops one eye open, cursing internally at the light trying to scratch his eye out, then closes it again with a grin. "No one is here."

"What?" The raising of the voice and the movement of the artist's body both work against the brunet. He bulges his biceps to stop the other from moving. "Minho.. they've seen us." The movement of Hyunjin's head tells Minho he's looking up.

Minho opens his eyes and finds sleepy warm brown eyes of the man his whole body responds to staring back at him. The fluttering in his heart changes abruptly to the stamping hooves of a herd of bison. They drill a deeper smile on his face. "Don't worry, none of our friends shy away from a hug. They don't care."

Hyunjin wiggles his way out of Minho's grip. "Well I care," he mumbles and leaves the warmth of the blanket and Minho's body. In his black briefs he picks his washed jeans from a chair and puts it on.

The dancer looks with interest at Hyunjin's well-shaped buttocks that disappear underneath the denim. The words bite into his heart, letting it bleed through the small punctured holes, but Minho tries to distract himself from the pain by following the blond's every little move. How the muscles in his back roll when he pulls his sweater over his head. Then to his sleeves that he pushes up to the elbow so he can put on his socks. Then Hyunjin looks over his shoulder after the long silence.

"How can you stay so calm about it?"

"Because I've accepted how I feel. And it's not something I think should be hidden from our friends."

"And what is it that you're feeling?"

"Happy."

The plump lower lip disappears behind Hyunjin's front teeth. He nervously nibbles on it, his dark eyes trained on Minho, who is no way near as ready as the artist is, and doesn't seem to change that very soon.

Hyunjin heaves a pent-up breath. "I'm being an inconsiderate idiot."

"I know you're one, but please elaborate why you are this time."

With the look, Hyunjin walk back to their makeshift bed in just two big steps, the studio isn't that enormous, and lets him fall on his knees beside Minho. "I may be an idiot, but you're being a deliberate ass." Lips crash on lips.

"Ah, so you like kissing ass? I like where this is going.." Minho mumbles against Hyunjin's wetten lips, eyes half-lidded and his dick half-rissen. Just a peck on the mouth and his body is awake, this is far better than any alarm. He needs to get Hyunjin in his bed every morning to get this kind of wake-up call.

Heat flames Hyunjin's face by Minho's choice of wording. He forces back space between them, still his eyes zeroed on the red and wet lips with the beautiful upper pout he loves.