¨°twenty°¨

¨°HAPPY 2023!°¨

never have I ever..

"-Had a wet dream about someone in this room."

Each single word feels like a grenade thrown at Hyunjin. He cowers down, his face now completely flushed when he thinks back about the dreams Minho invade like the sexy man he is. The artist is creative in every way, so his imagination is not any different. All of them felt so surreal, too good to be true, and yes, he had more than one wet dream starring with the handsome man beside him.

Not trying to be the party-pooper, he downs the soju with a shaky hand, keeping his eyes shut tight-not ready to see the expression of his friends. Hyunjin smacks the cup back on the glass table with a thud and peeks one eye open when he hears no shouting, taunting, nor laughing from them. And to his surprise, he's not the only one who raised the cup to his mouth.

Bewilderment is seen on the face of Jisung when he sees Hyunjin confess a dark secret, the same way he did. He's kind of relieved not being the only one with a dirty mind when it comes to his friends, but he is curious in the same time. He knows exactly how his friend across the table feels, he's not going to confess his weird ass dream to them either, still, he would love to know of who that dude dreamt of. Call him a hypocrite.

"This. Is. So intense!" Felix breaks the awkward silence with an excited shriek. He squeezes the shoulder of Hyunjijn next to him, shakes him like a ragdoll, and looks at the meantime at Jisung, forcing him to spill the tea. "God, tell me! Who did you dream of?!" Felix clearly knows who Hyunjin dreamt of, he's not going to throw him under the bus, but he wants to hear the deeds. And o my God, Han! He thought he figured out all his friends, he's good in deciphering them, but he never seen this coming. It probably is just an out of the blue dream, he gets that, but he wants to know of who.

"Yeah, no, not gonna happen," Hyunjin murmurs, trying to control the heat scorching his cheeks. Minho tries to ease him with his hand still on the artist thigh, rubbing his palm up and down, but it's not really helping at the moment. He feels caught in a very bright spotlight, and he's scared someone sees what the dancer is doing to him and figure out that Hyunjin's dreams were about him. So he shakes his leg, trying to get rid of the creeping hand.

"We are not judging, they are just dreams, not something we have control over." The oldest glances through the corners of his eyes. He's curious of who Jisung dreamt of and how wild he let his imagination go. The younger always puts a big facade when he's with his friends. The tough guy with the witty responses. Chan knows better that he's acting up to please his father, his mother, and the merciless white-collar's he's surrounded with almost every day. He hates the job, still he doesn't hate his father to choose for himself. He lets him be molded to the 'perfect' son his father wants him to be.

And with Hyunjin he has a hunch. But the guy is very closed off when it's about his love life, so Chan knows he's not going to spill, doesn't matter how drunk he gets. Pushing him makes him hide in his shell even more. He'll come out when he's comfortable.

Both boys who confessed stare at one and other, see if the other is fucked up enough to spill the biggest tea. But they keep their mouth shut, their lips pressed in a thin line.

"Fine." The freckled boy shifts his position, his boney ass starting to hurt on the carpet covered floor. "Ji or Jin, who goes next?" Jisung fills Hyunjin's cup and his own, trembling and spilling, then takes another shot and refills again.

"I'll go." Next to Felix, Hyunjin is letting his intoxicated mind wander for the perfect question. He's determined to shift the awkward attention to someone else besides him. It has to be something big, fat, and juicy... "Never have I ever.. Jerked myself off in secret when someone is in the same room."