¨°thirty-six°¨

A/N: sorry for the confusion, pressed publish by accident + fighting with Wattpad at the moment, so sorry again if you ended getting spammed by me. But enjoy

When Wednesday comes, Hyunjin has to go back to his apartment. He doesn't mind living in Minho's clothing, but he has some adulting to do. I mean, if he can choose, he will never get out of them. The scent of the dancer is a whole other level of comfort.

But adulting.

Hyunjin takes two steps at a time on the stairs and skips around the corner when he reaches his floor. He hums a song with a quick in his step, but when his eyes catch a massive delivery box standing at his door—he stops in in his tracks. It's just then that he realizes how much negative energy he gets from his house, and he's not even inside yet.

The blond crouches to the box and inspects who the sender is. His hand is already fumbling in the back pocket of his jeans to fetch his phone to call Minho when he recognizes the handwriting.

To Hyunnie

An adorable smile lights up Hyunjin's whole face. He opens his door to get inside quickly. With his butt holding the door open, he looks at the huge box, wondering how he's able to get this inside. Without straining his back.

"Oh?" He lifts the box through his knees, surprised at how light it is. The door clicks in its lock as Hyunjin walks straight to the living room and places it on the carpet. He kneels beside it, his curiousness getting the best of him, and rips the brown tape off in one fluent motion.

"Gwiyeopda," he whispers when big, fluffy ears unfold over the edge of the box. His fingers touch the soft, brown fur, then lifts the huge plush bear out. The bear reaches Hyunjin's chin when he holds it up on its feet. The big, amber-brown eyes remind him of Minho, and feels an immediate connection with the stuffed animal. It has a cute, little bowtie with a tiny card hanging onto it.

Moving to the couch, he hugs the bear with one arm, an ear tickles his cheek, and in his other hand he starts to read the card.

"Because I know how hard this must be for you."

Tears brim in his eyes with the typical Minho words. Not a long, cheesy poem of how he feels about the artist, but instead honest thoughts that tells him he's aware of Hyunjin's troubled one's.

It is hard for him to be here.

Hyunjin stuffs his face into the soft cheek of the bear and lets his emotions run free. The faux fur soaks up the blond's tears and gives all the comfort Hyunjin needs by just silently being there for him.

His shoulders shake. Muffled sobs. Desperate arms hugging the brown fluff in a death grip.

It feels like a heavy weight has lift of his heart when he finally lets go. His eyes are a little puffy and his nose and lips pink from crying, but he still decides to send Minho a selfie while hugging the bear.

With two fingers forming a heart with his cheek, he angles the phone so most of the bear and he are within the frame.

Me: Thank you so much, hyung, really needed this. Named him Baby Lino

He walks to his room to place the bear on his bed. From here he can hear the ping of his phone and goes back to see the oldest's response.

Min ♡: Good. But don't you dare replace me for him.