¨°one°¨

ᵉᵈⁱᵗᵉᵈ

On every Friday night, for a very long time, a group of friends have their get-together at their regular spot Chicken&Beer. The food is okay, the drinks are reasonably priced, and the inside is nothing too fancy. The reason they came back to this place, was of mere convenience. Unfortunately, not all of them lived in the same neighborhood in Seoul, and this little bar with greasy finger food that was the best after a long week of work, or school to some, was voted the best when it came to fair travel distance. No one had to travel more than the other.

One of the group of eight friends arrived first: Minho. The reason was he left straight from work, which made his traveling time less. He was a technical dance teacher for a small-scale dance school. He never stopped dreaming of working for a well-known university but he wasn't dissatisfied with where he was now. He didn't need to worry about the bills that needed to be paid. He had a nice place to live, and he could spent money on food and drinks with his friends. He was happy as it was.

The male waited outside in front of the cafe with his face hidden in a thick shawl. We were a few days into spring but Minho's favorite season was making him wait; it was still cold when the sun dipped behind the city's skyline.

"Hyung!" The dancer snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the familiar low voice of one of his friends. Felix got out of a taxi, smiling brightly and waved when their gaze locked. Behind the bubbly blond, Chan followed. They lived the closest by and often shared a ride together.

"Hey, Yongbokkie." Automatically, Minho's hand went over the shorter male's head who wore a black beret. "-Hyung," he then addressed Chan who joined them short after and greeted him with their usual handshake.

"Hey, Minho, have you been waiting long?" Minho shook his had at Chan's question. His pink nose stook out above the shawl, forced out because of his warm breath that made his face clammy. "Good. Hyunjin texted us in the group chat and said he runs a bit late. The rest should come any moment now, I think." The oldest looked around and immediately spotted one of their friends.

"Yo, losers!" Jisung shouted when he came around the corner with the widest smile. His black hair covered most of his forehead and partly his eyes. He wore a huge, wooly hat with side flaps, swallowing half of his head. "What's up?"

"Did you walk all the way from Siberia? What's up with the hat?" Minho grabbed the flaps and fluttered them like wings. Jisung knocked his friend's hands off him and pulled his hat further over his head, almost making his eyes disappear.

"You have no fashion sense," he bit back. "You are not the one to judge."

"That's right, I think he borrows clothes from his father." An unexpected arm hooked around Minho's neck. He turned and saw Changbin's playful grin up close.

"Is it going to be one of those evenings?" Minho looked at him with fake anger but the twitch in the corners of his mouth showed he had troubles suppressing his smile.

"Always such an evening," Changbin shrugged and freed the elder from his muscular grip. "Where are the young ones?"

"Could arrive any moment," Chan replied. He barely finished his sentence when he saw the two get off the same bus, both still wearing their gray campus sweaters.

"Hey," they said in sync. Jeongin immediately stepped toward Felix to give him a hug and then greeted the others. Seungmin gave a general wave and smiled with a hand in his pocket.

"-Hyunjin?" asked Seungmin, after counting heads. "Isn't he coming?"

"Later," Minho answered before Chan could open his mouth.