Character Bio:

Name:

(Name) Nakai

Age:

15

Birthday:

(y/b)

Height:

175 cm

Quirk:

Force-Field Barrier - (Name) can create intangible energy fields that can be used to shield something or someone. It can also be used to contain people by limiting their movement. Force-Field can reject or reflect attacks, both physical and energy-based ones, and block or obstruct approaching objects. Larger fields can occasionally be weaker than smaller ones.

Personality:

(Name) is impish, hyperactive, but sagacious at the same time. She acts slobby and is bold. If she wants something to say, she says it. Because of her physical appearance, one would mistake her for a proper and well-behaved person, but when they get to know her, they've become a bit disappointed. Most of them would think 'what a waste of beauty.' (Name) is oblivious to it. But aside from all of that, she has a strong sense of justice.

Likes:

(Name) likes eating, listening to music, watching anime, reading manga, and sometimes light novels. She also likes experimenting with her quirk-she will envelop herself in a force-field and do risky things that could possibly harm her. She thinks she's invulnerable. And also, (Name) loves peaches so much.

Dislikes:

(Name) despises narrow-minded people. She loves all animals, other than rats. She hates people who act haughty about themselves, even though she's also like that. (Name) is a hyprocrite, and that is what she hates about herself.

A/N: I found tangible, flawed characters more attractive than those that just seemed saintly.

Further Background:

(Name) Nakai's life is just like any other normal teenager's-- going to school, hanging out with her friends, watching movies, shopping, and doing other normal teenage stuff. She has a healthy relationship with her family. The Nakai family is from the middle class. Their family owns a small restaurant, and (Name) works part-time there sometimes. She also does workouts every now and then to stay fit. And surprisingly, her strength and stamina increased to levels above normal, but it isn't enough to be on the same level as people who have the quirk that is related to strength.

(Name)'s best friend is Jirou Kyouka. They've known each other since childhood. They've been to elementary and junior high school together. Because they've been together for a long time, Jirou is already accustomed to (Name)'s bizzare personality. Jirou finds it amusing when people misjudge her best friend and the funny faces they'd make when they get to know her personality, but still, (Name) is popular because she is pretty. Jirou is worried about her friend because people are just looking at faces.

Both (Name) and Jirou's dream is to become a pro hero. The two of them are planning to enroll at UA High School. U.A. is regarded as the best hero academy in Japan and the top-ranked high school for heroism.

At the beginning of the story, (Name) still doesn't know the other capabilities of her quirk. The only thing she knew was that she could create spherical or flat-shaped fields that appear as a wall, dome, shield, or bubble that serve as a barrier or surface. She can also shrink or expand it. And that they may have a surface that is elastic, fluid, or solid in nature. But as the story progresses, that is where she'll learn new things.