Chapter 4: (Name), did you just plot a new light novel?

The entire 1A class had gathered in front of your teacher, Aizawa.You were all waiting for the results of the eight physical tests and to see who was going to say "arrivederci."

You were kind of confident that you did great in every test, even though you didn't really use your quirk that much.

"Time to present the results. The total is simply aggregate sum of each of your scores. If I recited all your scores it'd take a million years, I'll disclose them all at once." Your teacher stated.

As your teacher was talking, you saw Midoriya, who was agitated. You almost felt bad for him, but there was really nothing you could do.

"Oh yeah, that whole 'expulsion' thing was a lie. It was a logical ruse to pull out your best performances." Your teacher nonchalantly said.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!" Your classmates shrieked in shock. Even you were shocked, but when you saw your classmates' reaction, you burst out laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" you laughed boisterously.

"What's funny, Nakai!?" Iida asked.

"Maybe she and I are the only ones who knew that it was just a ruse. C'mon guys, use your brains!" The black-haired girl with ponytail spoke up.

"No, no. You're the only one! I just find their reactions funny!" you said while holding your stomach.

The black-haired girl just sweatdropped. She was the one you saw at the coffeehouse several days ago.

'I bet he already saw that Midoriya has potential, so he changed his mind about the expulsion.' You thought.

"And... right. Yep. With that, it's over. Your curriculum sheets are back in the classroom, so give them a once-over." Aizawa said, and he turned to Midoriya and provided him a slip to visit the nurse.

"Good for you, Midoriya!" You tapped his shoulder and smiled at him.

*~*~*~*

End of the day. Schools out.

You were making your way out of campus. You already said goodbye to your pal, Jirou, as you parted ways. You and Jirou don't usually go to or leave the school together because your houses are in different directions.

You saw Midoriya's back and ran towards him. He looked worn out.

"You've worked hard, Midoriya!" You said, instead of saying, he looks tired. He got startled. He didn't know you were beside him.

"Thank you for the acknowledgement." He genuinely replied to you.

Someone then held each of your shoulders. You two turned your heads and saw it was Iida. He then asked Midoriya if his finger was healed. Midoriya, again startled, answered his question.

"I have to say, Aizawa-sensei really got me! I'd actually thought 'so this is what the highest academia is like!' Now I see how teacher can encourage through deception..." You two eagerly listened to what Iida was saying.

Suddenly, the three of you were called out by a feminine voice. You three turned around and saw Uraraka.

"Hey, you three! You headed towards the station wait for me! Wait for me!" she yelled.

"You're that 'infinity' girl." Iida told the girl.

"Hi, I'm Uraraka Ochako! You're, uhh, 'Iida Tenya,' 'Nakai (Name),' and, if I'm not mistaken... 'Midoriya... Deku'!" Uraraka said.

"'Deku'!!?" Midoriya was shocked when she called him that.

"Eh? Wasn't that what the Bakugou kid called you? Or the like~" Uraraka wondered.